13 Going on 30
13 Going on 30 is a 2004 film in which a girl's birthday wish transforms her into her 30-year-old future self, and she learns that her dreams of popularity and high fashion may not lead where she expects.
- Okay, you can wipe the doe-eyed, Bambi-watching-her-mother-get-shot-and-strapped-to-the-back-of-the-van look from your face.
- You don't always get the dream house, but sometimes you get pretty close, you know?
- It doesn't matter what Lucy said. I stopped trusting her after she stole my PopRocks in the third grade.
- [Repeated lines]
- Matt: Arrivederci.
- Jenna: Au revoir.
- Mom: Just because you don't look like those girls in Poise magazine doesn't mean you're not beautiful in your own way.
- Jenna: I don't wanna be beautiful in my own way. I wanna look like these people!
- Mom: Oh, those aren't people, honey. Those are models.
- Lucy: Can you get in the car?
- Jenna: I can't get in the car, I don't get in the car with strangers.
- Lucy: Please get in the car, we're gonna be late.
- Jenna: I can't get in the car, I don't know you.
- Lucy: Just get in the car.
- Jenna: I don't get in the car with strangers!
- Lucy: You're being a little paranoid.
- Becky: I like your dress.
- Jenna: That's because I have these incredible boobs to fill it out!
- Jenna: I love you, Matt. You're my best friend.
- Matt: Jenna... I've always loved you.
- For some, 13 feels like it was just yesterday. For Jenna, it was.
- A comedy for the kid in all of us.
- Jennifer Garner - Jenna Rink
- Mark Ruffalo - Matt Flamhaff
- Judy Greer - Lucy Wyman
- Andy Serkis - Richard Kneeland
- Lynn Collins - Wendy
- Samuel Ball - Alex Carlson
- Renee Olstead - Becky
- Christa B. Allen - Young Jenna
- Sean Marquette - Young Matt
- Alexandra Kyle - Tom-Tom (young Lucy)