A Simple Twist of Fate
- Judge Marcus: As a judge, I'm always interested in the exact moment when someone's argument falls apart.
- Bailiff: All Rise!
- Judge Marcus: To hell with that, let's go!
- Michael: I was thinking I'd call her Mathilda.
- Mrs. Simon: I will give you the deed to my house not to call her that.
- Michael: When you turn a gift away from your door, it goes to the one who takes it in.
- John: So, who did you vote for?
- Nancy Lambert: [teasingly] Well, I just couldn't make up my mind...