Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
(Redirected from Abdullah bin Abdulaziz)
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is not a slave of colonial forces like you and others. … Do not indulge yourself in things you have no business with! The lie is before you and the grave is in front of you!
- Allah says [in the Koran]: "If they repent before you overcome them, you should know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.".we are opening the door of forgiveness[...] and acceptance of Islamic law, to all who have strayed and committed a crime in the name of religion...Everyone who belongs to this group that has wronged itself who has not yet been apprehended in terrorist operations – we offer them a chance to return to Allah...Anyone who accepts this and surrenders of his own free will...will be treated according to the law of Allah.
- Fanaticism and extremism cannot grow on an earth whose soil is embedded in the spirit of tolerance, moderation, and balance. Good governance can eliminate injustice, destitution and poverty." Remarks at a Organisation of Islamic Cooperation Summit 5 December 2005.
- In beloved Iraq, blood is flowing between brothers, in the shadow of an illegitimate foreign occupation, and abhorrent sectarianism threatens a civil war.
- Saudi: US Iraq presence illegal 29 March 2007.
- We should not let the enemies interfere in the Islamic countries relations including Iran and Saudi Arabia.
- "Iran-Saudi Arabia emphasize on Muslims' unity". Iranian Students' News Agency. 5 August 2007. Retrieved on 2007-08-06. .
- We state with a unified voice that religions through which Almighty God sought to bring happiness to mankind should not be turned into instruments to cause misery,
- Saudi king promotes tolerance at U.N. forum November 2008.
- Cut off the head of the snake
- Remarks on Iran 10 December 2010.
- When the Head is Rotten, It Affects the Whole Body
- Remarks about Asif Ali Zardari 29 November 2010.
- For six years you have been running away, fearing confrontation. Let me assure you that you shouldn’t be afraid. After six years, it has become clear that the lie is behind you and the grave stands before you. You were created by Britain, and you are protected by America.