Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeler, inspirational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hicks and presents seminars for Abraham-Hicks Publications. Esther Hicks is the channel for a group of spiritual teachers who call themselves "Abraham". Most commonly, this work is referred to under the name Abraham-Hicks.
Quotations from Abraham Hicks 
- The basis of life is absolute freedom. The objective of life is absolute joy. The result of life is absolute growth.
- Law of Attraction says, "That which is like unto itself is drawn." Vibrations are always matched. It is the basis of our Universe: When it is asked, it is always given.
- Consciousness does not need physical form. But physical form needs Consciousness. And Consciousness enjoys physical form, because physical form is the leading edge of thought. So, Consciousness expands through the physical form. It's not one or the other.
- You are a physical extension of pure positive energy. Therefore, there is nothing more important than that you feel good.
- We want to speak about freedom: This is a Vibrational Universe. The only Source that flows is the Source of Well-Being. And, physical and Non-physical, we are all free to allow that Well-Being to flow to us and through us, or we can pinch it off. It is our call—every time…
- Every emotion, from despair all of the way up to ecstasy; from complete Connection to who-you-really-are, all the way to pinching yourself off pretty severely, all of those emotions are about your perception of freedom, or your perception of bondage—every one of them.
- All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you can learn to relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the universe present you with all that you have asked for.
- Everything is valid and everything is truthful, because Law of Attraction lets everything be. The question is not whether it's right or wrong, whether their approach is right or wrong, or whether my approach is right or wrong. The question is: Does their approach feel good to me? And if it doesn't, then I choose a different approach.
- Creation isn't forcing or commanding something into existence. It's more of a rolling over, a good stretch, blissing out, lying on the grass watching the flowers blowing in the breeze or the clouds floating by.
- If you have the ability to desire it, the Universe has the ability to deliver it. You’ve just got to line up with what you want, which means— be as happy as you can be as often as you can be there, and let everything else take care of itself.
- You have the ability to control the power of your thoughts. You have the ability to control the power of your mind. You have the ability to make a vibration dominant that matches your desire. You do. And that's all it takes. And that's all any successful person ever has done. It's all anyone who has ever achieved anything that they wanted has ever done. They just wanted it, and talked themselves into believing it.
- Let your alignment (with Well-Being) be first and foremost, and let everything else be secondary. And not only will you have an eternally joyous journey, but everything you have ever imagined will flow effortlessly into your experience. There is nothing you cannot be or do or have—but your dominant intent is to be joyful. The doing and the having will come into alignment once you get that one down.
- Do I have a responsibility to make the whole world beat to my drum?" No, nor could you. You beat your drum, and the Universe will respond to the drum that you are beating… There are as many different worlds being lived by as many different perceivers of the world as there are.
- What is the purpose of life? It is Joy.
What is the reason for life? It is Joy What is the basis of life? It is Freedom What is the result of life? It is Expansion
- What is the reason that you came forth into this physical experience? You wanted more. You wanted more exposure, to more opportunity, to have more feelings. So the meaning of life, it sounds strange to say it, but the meaning of life is LIFE! Its to feel life pouring through you, to feel the exhilaration of a new idea coming to fruition. To feel yourself not right on it and then work yourself until you are on it. To have a new idea occur to you and to recognize you are not a vibrational match to it, and then to deliberately become a vibrational match to it. All of that is fun and all of that is life. So the meaning of life and the reason for life is for the thrill.
- That would be like saying "Why does someone ride the wave on their surfboard?", What is the practical purpose for it. Well we do it because we are trying to smoothe out the ocean. Well we are doing it because we are trying to teach the fish how to swim on top of the water. Why are we doing it? because it gives us a thrill while we are doing it. Life is LIFE.