|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Gaming cannot try and imitate what movies have done so far, but the advantage we have is that we can include interactivity and movies cannot, and there are a lot of more increasingly complex titles as we play to this advantage.
- Honestly we don't think Silent Hill 4 is the scariest title in the horror genre of the market, because we don't intend to scare the player, but to express the psychological element, by letting them know we have that peculiar Silent Hill scenario.
- I was asked by Michiru Yamane to help out with the drum parts. Until today, there is no one on earth who can match my skills in drum programming. This, I have confidence.
- I am self-taught. Thus, I cannot read notes and I don't know musical theory, either.
- I once tried to take a piano lesson, wishing that I could be popular among girls, however, it was so boring. I quit it in one week.