Alex Mero (born 1969) is a Belgian author.
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Prior to his career as a writer, Alex Mero travelled worldwide and was involved in different intercultural projects. Today he's a philofiction author writing novels and columns. Alex Mero is also a public speaker on events, exhibitions, seminars and workshops, in the fields of meaning of life, personal development and growth. His speeches are based on a compelling philosophy founded on old wisdom and own board level experience.
Novel The Legend
- Each thought wants to be transmitted.
- Intuition is an inner knowledge, the guide of our mission.
- We don't forget what we have learned by ourselves.
- True wealth is the control of our covetousness.
- An unexpected situation always comes with wisdom.
- Hope is a flavour on future luck.
- Everything kept in our memory has a meaning.
- We only live to discover treasures, everything else is just a kind of waiting.
- Our deepest memories show us our talent to create something unique on earth.
- Imagination offers more than knowledge because of its pure illuminations.
- Our behaviour is not stipulated by our experiences, it is by our ambitions.
- The nature of our free will is the comprehension of our unique place within the universal order.