- For the TV show and Manga, see Hellsing
Hellsing (TV series) 
Episode 1: The Undead 
- "You are a fool who creates slaves to do your dirty work. A coward and an incompetent, incapable of doing anything on your own. You are not worthy of the lowest pits of Hell!"
- "Beautiful night, isn't it, Police Girl? It's especially beautiful, of course, if you're a bloodsucker."
- "Out of the way, human... Unless you'd rather become a miserable little ghoul...?"
- "It's a beautiful night. It almost makes me want to go out for a bite to drink."
- Alucard: "I crave for blood on this kind of night" (For himself at first then to Victoria)
Seras Victoria: "You're not human!" *Runs away*"
Alucard: "Why? Would you have shot me if I was?"
Episode 2: Club M 
- "You have gone and taken all those lives, and not even because you were thirsty! Is it fun... Huh! Is that what it takes for filth like you to get off...? Cheap little two bit terrors."
- "Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you. Try as you might, immortality slips away. And you remain with only your shame."
Episode 3: Sword Dancer 
- It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
- This bullet was meant for a vampire, but it will do to send you to hell, Father!
- You're less than inhuman, a pitiful defect, a failed science project. Sending you back to your maker would be an act of mercy.
- You humans are incomprehensible. You and the Police Girl. (To Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing)
Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing
- You'd think his family would have instilled some discipline. Gentlemen don't drink other people's blood, such behavior's reserved for peasants.
- I am the instrument of God, messenger of the divine punishment of heaven!
- Yes sir, master!
Episode 4: Innocent as a Human 
- I can’t help you. I belong to a world where all is death. Your world of choices was not meant for me to interfere with.
- What exactly is so amusing about exposing your filthy face to the world?
- Does having an audience for your sins make you feel like you're special? Does it make you proud?
- I can only pity such a vampire; a titan reduced to a puppet just to give humans a good show. (to the Undead)
- Well, it seems that I'm also a creature in the service of humans. That's something... we had in common. (to the Undead)
- Why do you need to witness this? I will never understand you humans. (To Steadler and Kim)
- I’ve been hungry for so very long, but you’re going to help me change that.
Episode 5: Brotherhood 
- "Besides, the gun Walter got for me... begs for a field test."
Episode 6: Dead Zone 
- "My enemies are not the trash you have been fighting police girl" (to Seras Victoria)
- "Don't push yourself... Angel Of Death."
- "Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!"
- "Stop Whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs! Summon your demons! Transform yourself! Regenerate your legs! Stand up! Pick up your gun and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start! Hurry, hurry, hurry, HURRY!!!"
- "You're just like the rest... a disappointment."
- "You're nothing but dog food!"
- "As a vampire, you were a piece of shit! Now you're nothing but dog shit!"
Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing:
- "The ordeals of the first masters of the Hellsing Family in the last century were much harsher than this."
"No matter how intelligent or how strong they are still nothing but vampire rubbish."
[Eyes grow wide]
"They will not destroy the Hellsing Family."
[Stands up and moves vocals on a crescendo]
"These monsters dare to enter this house built on blood and honor! I will see them all roast in the deepest pits of Hell!"
Walter C. Dornez:
- [Advancing towards Jan Valentine after slaying a horde of Ghouls] I highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent God.
Episode 7: Duel 
- "English Sow? No wonder Section Thirteen commands such respect; what strong language."
- "To reign over the kingdom of the world, to make its peace and write its laws; to be generous to the obiedent and merciless to all who would stand against you. Nothing ever changes; two thousand years and you still act like the world is yours."
- "Then Peter Pan should entertain his guest, before he gets too upset."
- "I get that a lot. But then what does that make you? A man? A dog? Or a monster?"
- "That dog is neither man nor monster. Only a man can truly hope to kill a monster."
- "The Vampire and those who ally with such filth, all stand equal in the eyes of God, seen for dirty heathens upon man."
[Becomes a disembodied voice]
"I act as God's own wrath upon the earth, reigning down the divine punishment of heaven, (>snake voice>) I WILL PURIFY THEM ALL!"
[Voice becomes one in the same with Anderson's]
"In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost"
Episode 8: Kill House 
- "Have you ever wondered, Master, what it feels like to be hunted?"
- "All the time I've served you, I've been pitted against pretenders and frauds... but this time its different!"
- "Perfect. A battle unlike any other before. Two genuine monsters! Let him come!"
Episode 9: Red Rose Vertigo 
- "That's fine, my name is something of an enigma as well."
Episode 10: Master of Monster 
- Integra: "I was such a child back then."
Alucard: "No. You´re still the same little girl to me"
- "I know you don't want to die tonight..."
Episode 12: Total Destruction 
- In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation!
- While you're on your way to hell I want you to beg forgiveness for the men you've killed.
Episode 13: Hellfire 
- "Yet another beautiful moonlit night." (to Seras)
- "I'll send you to the deepest pits of Hell! And while you're there you can lick the Devil's ass, Incognito!"
- "I´ll send you to Judecca´s bottom!"
- "Is this all you've got? Even after you awaken that dried up Helldemon and take him into your body, is this really all the power you can muster?"
- "You have such disgusting taste. Is pain truly your pleasure? Then I will grant your wish! I'll send you to a world where all you will know is pain! But don't let my fun end too quickly! Come on, what are you going to do? Come on, show me! Hurry! Hurry up! HURRY!" (to Incognito)
- "Sett will enter me and together we shall send this cursed town crashing down to hell."
Walter C. Dornez:
- "Orders given by the Hellsing Organization must be executed even at the cost of our own lives, Sir Integra." (to Sir Integra)