Ellen Ripley 
- Get away from her, you BITCH!
- You know Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage.
Sergeant Apone 
- All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I love the Corps!
Private Hudson 
- I'm ready, man. Check it out! I am the ultimate bad-ass! State of the bad-ass art! You do not want to fuck with me. Check it out! Hey, Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you! Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. WHAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic, electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks.
- Stop your grinnin' and drop ya linen! I found them!
- We're on the express elevator to hell, going down!
- Hudson: Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
- Vasquez: No. Have you?
- Vasquez: Look man, I only need to know one thing: where they are. [mimes pointing a gun]
- Drake: Go, Vasquez. Kick ass, man.
- Vasquez: Any time, anywhere, man.
- Hudson: Right, right. Someone said "alien"; she thought they said illegal alien and signed up!
- Vasquez: Fuck you man.
- Hudson: Any time, anywhere.
- Gorman: Any questions? [Hudson raises his hand.] What is it, private?
- Hudson: [grinning] How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?
- Apone: You secure that shit, Hudson!
- Ripley: How many drops for you is this, lieutenant?
- Gorman: Thirty-eight. Simulated.
- Vasquez: How many combat drops?
- Gorman: Uh, two. Including this one.
- Drake: Shit.
- Hudson: Oh-ho, man...
- Ripley: Lieutenant, what do those pulse-rifles fire?
- Gorman: 10 millimeter explosive tip caseless. Standard light armor-piercing round. Why?
- Ripley: Well, look where your team is. They're right under the primary heat exchangers.
- Gorman: So?
- Ripley: So... if they fire their weapons in there, won't they rupture the cooling system?
- Burke: Whoa ho-ho... yeah, she's absolutely right.
- Gorman: So? So what?
- Burke: Look, this whole station is basically a big fusion reactor, right? So she's talking about a thermonuclear explosion and adios muchachos.
- Gorman: Oh, great. Wonderful. Shit! [talking with the intercomunicator] Look... Uh... Apone. Look, we can't have any firing in there. I, uh... I want you to collect magazines from everybody.
- Hudson: Is he fucking crazy?
- Frost: What the hell are we supposed to use, man? Harsh language?
- Vasquez: All right, we got seven canisters of CN-20. I say we roll them in there and nerve gas the whole fucking nest.
- Hicks: That's worth a try, but we don't know if it's gonna affect them.
- Hudson: Let's just bug out and call it even, man! What are we even talking about this for?
- Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
- Hudson: Fuckin' A!
- Burke: Hold on a second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.
- Ripley: They can bill me.
- Burke: Okay. This is an emotional moment for all of us. I know that. But let's not make snap judgments, please. This is clearly an important species we're dealing with, and I don't think you or I or anybody has the right to arbitrarily exterminate them.
- Ripley: Wrong!
- Vasquez: Yeah, watch us.
- Hudson: Maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events; but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
- Burke: Look, I'm not blind to what's going on; but I cannot authorize that kind of action. I'm sorry.
- Ripley: Well, I believe Corporal Hicks has authority here.
- Burke: Corporal Hicks has...?
- Ripley: This operation is under military jurisdiction, and Hicks is next in chain of command. Am I right, Corporal?
- Hicks: Yeah... yeah, that's right.
- Burke: Yeah... look, Ripley, this is a multi-million dollar installation. He can't make that kind of decision. He's just a grunt! Uh, no offense.
- Hicks: None taken. Ferro, do you copy?
- Ferro: Standing by.
- Hicks: Prep for dust-off. We're going to need immediate evac.
- Ferro: Roger. We're on our way.
- Hicks: All right. We take off. Nuke the site from orbit. (Glances at Ripley in agreement) It's the only way to be sure.
- [The drop-ship crashes and explodes.]
- Hudson: That's great. That's just fucking great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now, man!
- Hicks: Are you finished?
- Newt: I guess we're not going to be leaving right now, then?
- Ripley: I'm sorry, Newt.
- Newt: You don't have to be sorry. It wasn't your fault.
- Hudson: That's it! Game over, man! Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
- Burke: Maybe we could build a fire and sing couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?!
- Newt: We'd better get back because it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night. Mostly.
- Burke: Look, those two specimens are worth millions to the bio-weapons division, right? Now, if you're smart, we can both come out of it as heroes, and we will be set up for life.
- Ripley: You're crazy, Burke, you know that? You really think you can get a dangerous organism like that past ICC quarantine?
- Burke: How can they impound it if they don't know about it?
- Ripley: Oh, but they will know about it, Burke. From me. Just like they'll know that you were responsible for the deaths of 157 colonists!
- Burke: Wait a second—
- Ripley: You sent them to that ship!
- Burke: You're wrong!
- Ripley: I just checked the colony log, directive dated 6/12/79, signed Burke, Carter J. You sent them out there and you didn't even warn them! Why didn't you warn them, Burke?
- Burke: Okay, look. What if that ship didn't even exist? Did you ever think about that? I didn't know! So now, if I went and made a major security situation out of it, everybody steps in. Administration steps in, and there are no exclusive rights for anybody; nobody wins. So I made a decision, and it was wrong. It was a bad call, Ripley. It was a bad call.
- Ripley: Bad call? These people are dead, Burke! Don't you have any idea what you've done here? Well, I'm gonna make sure that they nail you right to the wall for this! You're not gonna sleaze your way out of this one! Right to the wall!
- Burke: Ripley...! You know, I... I expected more from you. I thought you'd be smarter than this.
- Ripley: I'm happy to disappoint you.
- This time it's war.
- There are some places in the universe you don't go alone.
- Sigourney Weaver - Ellen Ripley
- Carrie Henn - Rebecca 'Newt' Jorden
- Michael Biehn - Corporal Dwayne Hicks
- Lance Henriksen - Bishop
- Paul Reiser - Burke
- Bill Paxton - Private Hudson
- William Hope - Lieutenant Gorman
- Jenette Goldstein - Private Vasquez
- Al Matthews - Sergeant Apone
- Mark Rolston - Private Drake
- Ricco Ross - Private Frost
- Colette Hiller - Private Ferro
- Daniel Kash - Private Spunkmeyer
- Cynthia Dale Scott - Private Dietrich
- Tip Tipping - Private Crowe
- Trevor Steedman - Private Wierzbowski