All Shook Up
- So lady, you may call it indecent. But I call it the most decent thing I ever did see.
- Jim, every day I wake up and there isn't a man on the other side of my bed, I know it's going to be a good day.
- There's a point in your life when you realize it's better to be alone.
- In that dress, everything's shaking.
- Sylvia, ever since Margaret died, you've been buttin' into my business. And I love you for it.
- You people mostly marry your cousins around here, don't you?
- Hi Nataie, how ya doin'. Anyways, the thing is, I love you. Always have, always will. I love you, I love you, I love you. Care to comment?
- I wish somebody was secretly in love with me.
- Well as the moral compass and guardian of this town, I'd just like to say you're all going to hell. Have a nice day, citizens.
- Sometimes, a little indecent behavior is good for ya!
- Don't you ever get tired of judging people?
- I haven't agreed with a damn thing you've said in 15 years.