Almost Heroes (TV series)
Almost Heroes (2011– ) is a Canadian TV series currently airing on Showcase about two brothers running a comic book store.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Terry and Peter vs. a Living Wage [1.4]
- Terry:[Reading the label on a bottle of medication he is putting in Pete's cupcakes] Side effects include...sleep heroics.
Terry and Peter vs. Their Hero [1.5]
[Peter has just mentioned that the actor who played his childhood hero Colonel Cannon is coming to town for a commercial]
- Terry: Still don't care.
- Peter: You willlll! Remember how his arch-nemesis was the [Peter makes quotation marks with his hands]] "Rat-King"?
- Terry: Oh, no no no. We're not giving away rats.
- Peter: I already bought 'em!
- Terry: You what!?
- Peter: Don't worry, all 200 of them are safe and sound inside this [Taps on empty cage] cage. Hmm... They're all gone.
- Terry: Course they are.
- Peter: Must've left the lid off. Probably for the best.
- Terry: Go on.
- Peter: Well, all the rats that were left over I was going to feed to our new pet snake.
- Terry: What snake?
- Peter: That twelve-foot boa constrictor in that cage over there. [Camera pans to another, larger empty cage] Oh, it's gone too.
- Terry: Just out of curiousity, what was in that [points to even larger empty cage with bent bars] cage?
- Peter: You don't want to know [Grabs a battle axe].
- Peter: It's a comic book shop. Everything about it is supposed to be fun. I used to brush my teeth with Tang.
- Terry: Why would you brush your teeth with Tang?
- Peter: [Matter of factly] Because I wanted the smile of an astronaut. Uch... Ever since you came back it's been all 'money, money, bitches and honey'.
- Terry: OK, that is a terrific impression of me. But it's not true.
- Peter: Oh yeah? You're all about the bottom line! You're Mr. "Buy High, Sell Low".
- Terry: You see? That is exactly why you're not allowed near the money.
- Peter: Then I'll just get away from you and your precious "The Money". [Jumps off counter] Ahh, dammit, why'd I put all the rat-traps back here?
Terry and Peter vs. the Law [1.6]
- Rayna: Two break-ins in one week, Boyd? Tonight I need you to stake-out the mall.
- Boyd: Stake out? Tonight's no good. I've already made plans. Staying up all night in my van, eating junk food, monitoring the comings and goings of the mall...
- Rayna: That's what a stake-out is.
- Boyd: Well... Things just got interesting.
Terry and Peter vs. the Season Finale [1.8]
- Peter: Please Terry, I'm not completely useless. Remember, I built my own scissor hands? [Cuts to flashback] ...Oh, my fly's open. Now to do it up, which I'm sure will be a total success, and completely uneventful.
- Terry: What a horrible example.
- Rayna: [Starts to drink cappucino, and then pulls out drenched sock] Is this a sock?
- Peter: No refunds.
- Rayna: I haven't paid yet.
- Peter: That'll be four dollars.
- Boyd: I'm really going to miss you Peter.
- Terry: Terry.
- Boyd: Right! Oh, and if in your travels you come across a one-legged man who answers to the name of Vargus, tell him I want my life back.
- Paul Campbell - Terry
- Ryan Belleville - Pete
- Dave Hemstad - Dan
- Lauren Ash - Bernie
- Meghan Heffern - Candi
- Athena Karkanis - Rayna
- Colin Mochrie - Boyd