Johnny Truelove 
- You ever have that dream, the one where you did something... you can't know why, but you can never go back?
Frankie Ballenbacher 
- Jesus. First you give me mouth, now you're giving me fucking tears. Do me a favor, Susan: have a period or something.
(After breaking Jake's window with a rock) 97 miles an hour muthafucker!
I got it under control. I got it under control. Say it. Say you Frankie have it under control.
Right! Now say I Susan am a whiny fucking bitch and you Frankie have it under control
Jake Mazursky 
- I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN TO FUCKING HELL WITH ME!
Sonny Truelove 
- [First lines of film] You wanna know what this is all about? You can say its about drugs or guns or disaffected youth, or whatever you like. But this whole thing is about parenting. It's about taking care of your children. You take care of yours, I take care of mine.
- A drug dealer? No. Did he sell a little weed? Yeah.
Tiko-Come on, Johnny. I can lift that shit in a fucking alley. You don't give me 12 reps, I'm fucking your mom and your girl. Frankie-Oh SHIT. Tell 'em Tiko! Johnny-What did you say? You said you wanted to suck my cock? Tiko-First you got to grow one. Johnny-Man, my dick so big, it has a name.
Johnny-What are you doing Elvis? Is it dark outside? Elvis-What? Johnny-Well I'm paying you for a full day right? Elvis-I've been here since 10:00 this morning. Everyone-Ohhhhh! Johnny-Fuck that shit. I asked you a question. Do you see the fucking moon, Elvis? Frankie-Yeah, it's definetly daylight. Pick-Heh, I'll let you look at my moon. Elvis-Johnny, I did everything that you said. The house is clean. I went to the store. There's beer and food in the fridge. The grass is cut, Adolf's fed. It's all done, man. Johnny-Well, I'd guess you shouldn't finish too fast, huh? Pick laughs Elvis-Shut the fuck up, Pick Johnny-Never mind that Elvis-Shut the fuck up. Johnny-Never mind that. Get back to fucking work. You want shit to do. Go wash the floors, scrub out the toilets, even better yet, pick up all the dog shit in the backyard. And if you finish too fast- Everyone-Dump it out and pick it back up again. Elvis-Shut the fuck up, Pick Frankie-I'll get you a popper-scooper. Pick-Why are you so touchy? Elvis-That's messed, man. Johnny-What? When I am I gonna my money Elvis? When? Elvis-I told you I get my checks on Thursdays. Johnny-Alright, well how much is the check? Elvis-I don't know, it depends on the hours. Johnny-Well, how many hours did you work, bitch? Elvis-I can't- I can't remember. Johnny-Fucking deadbeat, man. Go on, get the fuck outta here. Pick-The walk of shame. The walk of shame, man. Tiko-Heh, what up little, B? Bobby-What up? Tiko-It's Bobby "911".
Bobby-$8500. Johnny-All of it, huh? Suprise. Suprise. Bobby-Yeah. Johnny-So? Bobby-So I got this guy. He wants my five, plus my regular two. So I think I'm gonna need seven. Johnny-I don't know, B. I-I don't like having all that shit out. Bobby-Dude, I'll see my guy on Friday and clear it all out, man. Tiko-He's good for it, Johnny. Bobby-You don't need to tell him I'm good for it, man. I ain't looking for any fucking favors J.T. if it makes sense, do it, if not, fuck it. Johnny-Alright. We'll try it. Where you going, right? Tiko-That's what I'm talking about. Johnny-But come Friday, I don't want to hear any fucking stories. Bobby-You won't.
Sonny-Nice eye-contact, baby. Nice and easy now. Go grab a bat and I'll throw you a couple. Johnny-Heh Cosmeo-Heh Sonny-What you say, Tarzan? Johnny-I'm gonna need seven. Sonny-Seven. Seven who? Johnny-Bobby "911". Sonny-That's a lot. I don't want to be picked off. johnny-I know. Sonny-You know where've he's been? JohnnyYeah. I mean no, but it feels good. Sonny-Alright. It's on you anyway, right? Johnny-Always is, pop. Cosmeo-Look at this kid. Look how handsome he looks. Are you knocking them dead? Johnny-uh, let go of me. Cosmeo-So are are you doing tonight? Chasing tail? Johnny-Naw. Just chilling. Cosmeo-On a Friday night? Sonny? Sonny-I know. I know. Cosmeo-Don't make me wonder about you kid. You sound like half a fucking fag. Sonny-I always had my suscipions. Johnny-Just make the fucking call. Cosmeo-Wait a minute, now. Remember what I told you. animals are not supposed monolous. It's supposed to spread the seed. Johnny. Yeah, very poetic. Come on. Cosmeo-Angela's a nice girl and all, but you got to plow some fields. Hear me you fucking friutcake. He's a good kid. Sonny-Yeah he is.
- Sabrina: So you're like ransom or something.
- Julie: That's fucking hot.
- Zack: Yeah Its, like, another story to tell my grandchildren.
- Frankie: You want a cigarette?
- Zack: No, I don't smoke.
- Frankie: Fuck that. It's good for you.
- Susan: This kid has been kidnapped!
- Sabrina: Dude, that's so fucking cool.
- Susan: Dude, this shirt is fucking cool. Bob Marley is cool. You guys think that kidnapping is cool?
- Sabrina: Yeah Susan its fucking exciting. I think its romantic he's doing it for his brother.
- Frankie: I got it under control. Say it: "You, Frankie, have got it under control." Say it.
- Susan: You, Frankie, have it under control.
- Frankie: Right. Now say: "I, Susan, am a whiny fucking bitch and you, Frankie, have it under control."
- Susan: I, Susan, am a whiny fucking bitch and you, Frankie, have it under control.
- [Final lines of the film]
- Cosmo: I'm telling you, he's lost.
- Sonny: I think he's right. I mean, I ain't seen him. He ain't here. He must be lost. Now get the fuck out of my house.