Alpha and Omega
Alpha and Omega is a 2010 American computer-animated comedy-drama film produced by Richard Rich and Ken Katsumoto and released by Lionsgate and Crest Animation Productions. The film is directed by Anthony Bell and Ben Gluck, starring the voices of Justin Long, Hayden Panettiere, Dennis Hopper (who made his final movie appearnace), Danny Glover, Christina Ricci, and Vicki Lewis.
- I just want to say one thing. If any of you wolves have hurt my daughter, I will personally rip out your eyes and shove 'em down your throat so you can see my claws * * * [Angrily] TEAR YOUR CARCASS OPEN!!!
- Looks like we're eatin' caribou tonight, boys!
- [The caribou are laughing at the wolves and start shaking their butts at them mockingly] Ugh, now that's a moon I don't wanna howl to.
- Kate's hot.
- [During the snow fight between Humphrey and Kate] Omega 1, Alpha 0!
- I mean, come on! The caribou are laughing at us. Ughh! Now that's a moon I DON'T wanna howl to.
- Okay, so two bears are uhh... eating a clown, and one of the bears says "Does this taste funny to you?"
- I, uh... fell in love with an Omega?
- It's ok, dad. I understand, it's... It's my responsibility
- [After her hunt is ruined by the eastern wolves] Aw, Great! My first hunt and i blew it!
- Oh, darn! Cause i wanted to tell you something
- [When Marcel wins golf by getting a hole in one] Hole in one, sir!
- You are relocated to ummm... [looks at Kate and chuckles] repopulate.
- Wolf pile!
- Exactly! Just friends. End of Story.
- I can almost taste the wind! Or is that a bug? [He spits out a fly]
- Forget about it, Humphrey! Kate's an Alpha now, and you're an Omega.
- I'm STILL gonna tear this snaggle tooth apart!
Reba and Janice
- Stop the insanity, go organic!
Dialogue from movie
- Eve: [To Kate] Now, if Garth gets out of line, take those beautiful teeth of yours, go for the throat, and don't let go until the body stops shaking.
- [Kate's eyes widen and she looks at Winston]
- [Garth fixes Lilly's hair, and it reveals her other eye]
- Garth: [Surprised] Wow.
- Lilly: "Wow" what?
- Garth: Your eyes. They're beautiful.
- Lilly: Thanks. [she giggles softly]
- [Humphrey and Kate are spinning in the air and screaming]
- Humphrey: What are you doing up here?
- Kate: I'm practice-hunting for our lunch.
- Humphrey: Oh, good. 'Cause I'm about to lose mine. [is about to throw up]
- Kate: [Worried] You are?! [Disgusted] Ew!
- Humphrey: I'll try to swallow it. [manages to swallow it]
- [After Lilly pretends to be turtles]
- Garth: What else can you do?
- Lilly: I just do turtles.
- Humphrey: Oh excuse me. Got a flee. Thought you can add a little something for your big day. [puts a flower on Kate's hair]
- Kate: Thank you!
- Humphrey: Just wanna say "goodbye".
- Kate: [surprised] "Goodbye"?
- Humphrey: Yeah! I'm thinking about doing a little traveling...u know...seeing where train takes me...[sighs] and maybe i'll visit our old friends, the bears. GRRRR! Our old buddies, see how their doing... I'll tell 'em you said "hi".
- [Both of the wolves laugh]
- Kate: Wait, but... you're leaving Jasper?
- Humphrey: Yeah! You know, it's a... lone wolf thing. [chuckles]
- Kate: Well, i know "Humphrey the fun-loving Omega", not "Humphrey the lone wolf".
- Humphrey: [feeling heartbroken] So, i'll be a fun-loving lone wolf. [starts to leave]
- Kate: I don't doubt that.
- Humphrey: [as Kate wakes up, after getting hit by a caribou] Kate!
- Kate: Urgghh! Humphrey?
- Humphrey: I thought i lost you.
- Kate: [looks around] Is everyone staring at us?
- Humphrey: Well... uhhh... No, not everyone... Yeah! Now they are.
- Kate: Oh darn! Cause i wanted to tell you something.
- Humphrey: [after Kate's hunt gets ruined by the eastern and a stampede shows up] Holy....
- Kate: ...caribou!
- Justin Long - Humphrey
- Hayden Panettiere - Kate
- Dennis Hopper - Tony
- Danny Glover - Winston
- Christina Ricci - Lilly
- Chris Carmack - Garth
- Vicki Lewis - Eve
- Larry Miller - Marcel
- Eric Price - Paddy / Mooch
- Kevin Sussman - Shakey
- Brian Donovan - Salty
- Bitsie Tulloch - Sweets
- Mela Lee - Candy
- Paul Nakauchi - Hutch
- Maya Feltheimer - Bear Cub
- Frank Welker - Animals' vocal effects (uncredited)
- A Pawsome 3D Adventure.
- Take A Ride On The Wild Side.
- There's A Joker In Every Pack.
- A Howling Good Time!