Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked is a 2011 American adventure comedy film. The film stars Jason Lee, David Cross, Andy Buckley, and Jenny Slate. It was distributed by 20th Century Fox, and produced by Regency Enterprises and Bagdasarian Productions. The film is a sequel to the 2007 "Chipmunks" film and its 2009 "Squeakquel", and was released on December 16, 2011.
- Theodore: Um, Eleanor, would you like to dance?
- Eleanor: I'd love to.
- Theodore: With me?
- Eleanor: (throws her clutches) Yes, Theodore!
- Brittany: Simon, where do you find the gold bracelet?
- Simon: What gold bracelet?
- Brittany: That you give to Jeanette.
- Simon: When did I gave Jeanette a bracelet?
- Brittany: On your date.
- Simon: (gasp) JEANETTE AND I ARE DATING?!
- Brittany: Okay, he's useless.
- Alvin: Come on! Please! Help me save my dad.
- Zoe: You're not coming back up until you have every last bit of that tresure!
- Jeanette: B-B-B-But... the volcano is about to explode!
- Zoe: Then I guess you better hurry then, huh?
- Jeanette: (when Simone confront her and grap her hand) W-What are you doing?
- Simone: What I wanted to do the moment I laid my eyes all over on you. (starts dancing with Jeanette)
- Alvin: SIMON!!!
- Brittany: Uh.. Alvin? Your starting to sound like Dave.
- Alvin: (shocked) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Alvin: We're alive, We're alive!
- Brittany: Good. 'Cause now... (turns around; briefly pauses) I'm going to kill you!
- Alvin: (To Brittany) I'll be sure to save you the pit! (chuckles; then smashes into tree) Oh, my acorns!
External links