Amy's Orgasm (title censored to Amy's O in many video shops) is a 2001 film about Amy, a 29 year old Jewish woman. She is single and wrote a successful self-help book about how women can't truly be in love and experience "mental orgasm". Her parents and acquaintances always try to give her advice. Eventually, she breaks her celibacy and starts dating a radio shock jock, who is known for hitting on his bimbo guests. Of all men, will she find in him the true love she never believed in?
- The primary difference between a man and a woman is that man gets his self-esteem when a woman says yes and a women gets hers when she says no.
- [a talk-show host accuses Amy of being a lesbian due to her bad opinions on men] I don't think I'm a lesbian because when I fantasize, I fantasize about sucking dick.
- [When asked what she fantasizes about sexually] The thought of seducing a celibate man away from his allegiance to God.
- I had a physical orgasm, but not a mental one, where you let someone inside and you really see yourself.
- You have a unique talent for having bad taste in men.
- [In a deleted scene, Nikki sits topless on top of a bald man, holding his head between her legs and pointing a gun at his head]
- Nikki: Make me cum and I'll let you go.
- Unknown Bald Man: What?!
- Nikki: Yeah, yeah you heard me, you make me cum...and I'll let you go home.
- [The man starts crying]
- Nikki: Come on... [whispering and moaning] Just do it...come on...come on...just...get in there! [shouting as he still just cries] Do it! Do it, do it, do it, come on. Tongue, tongue, come on.
- [The man still just cries]