Angel Eyes (film)
(Redirected from Angel Eyes)
- Then I realized that it doesn't have to be perfect... It can be whatever it is.
- Let's talk about something stupid!
- My name is Catch, I don't commit any crimes, I walk around town, that's all of it, except for you, the way I feel about you
Larry Pogue Sr. 
- You know what Sharon, It's not cool that you start showing up around here in your cop uniform, then people will start getting the impression that we're in trouble!.
- Sharon: It's not a good neighborhood, maybe I should walk you to your car.
- Catch: I don't have a car.
- Sharon: Would you like a ride home?
- Catch: No thank you, I like to walk, Are you OK to drive?
- Sharon: I'm not drunk, you think I'm drunk, cause you'll know when I'm drunk when I start throwing up!
- (as Catch looking at Sharon)
- Sharon: What!
- Catch: Oh, I was trying to picture you without your clothes on!
- Sharon: (surprised) Excuse Me!
- Catch: Oh, not like that, I mean I'm trying to picture you without your uniform, on your day off... with regular clothes.
- Sharon: You never said a word about yourself the other night, who are you?
- Catch: What's the difference!
- Sharon: What's the difference, you're standing in my bedroom, looking through my panty drawer, that's the difference, who are you?
- Catch: Somebody who keeps his appointments.
- Sharon: Has anyone ever told you that you shouldn't look through people's drawers
- Catch: Why, it looks more real in here
- Sharon: It's considered rude
- Catch: Now that I'm here, you seem kinda mad about it, maybe I should get going?
- Sharon: Believe me, When I'm mad, you'll know it
- Catch: Is this the mad part?
- Sharon: Maybe going is a good idea
- Robby: So I take it your little date sucked?
- Sharon: I just don't have to tell my life story to a total stranger. "What do you do?" and "Where are you from?" It's endless.
- Robby: No, I think the problem was you didn't wanna clean his little bitty pipes too soon.
- Sharon: No, the problem is that *all* I wanted to do was clean his pipes. It was the conversation that was pissin' me off.
- Robby: Well, baby girl, if it's servicing you need...
- Sharon: Shut the fuck up.