(Redirected from Anna Sophia Robb)
Radio Free Entertainment interview (2007) 
- I do love gymnastics, but it's such an intense sport and you have to be so committed. It's such a commitment that it's really hard to do anything else other than gymnastics as people progress.
- I like to climb. I don't love to work out. Actually, I hate to work out. You know, I tell myself, "AnnaSophia, you have to work out. You haven't gotten any exercise in the longest time." You know, I don't have time, really, to work out or play a sport. But I love to dance. I like to run in the springtime or in the fall. I like to go outside. I don't like running on a treadmill. I get tired... I just get sick of it. But if I'm outside, I could just run for ages. Or walk, if I need a break.
- I kept all my gum from the movie... It's about as big as a softball.
- I've always wanted to go to college — I don't know what college — just to explore the world. I want to learn languages — many, multiple languages. And I love to help people, so I think it would be fun to do some nonprofit work.
How I Spent My Summer Vacation (2008) 
- I couldn't believe this could be true in the 21st century.
- On slavery in India.
- I said goodbye to a skinny boy I had made friendship bracelets with morning and asked how old he was. I was shocked when he said he was almost fourteen. We were practically the same age, but he was so malnourished that he was barely the size of my eight-year old cousin. Most of the other boys and girls were so poorly fed that they had gray hair on top of their heads. It was a reminder for me of how blessed I am, and how even the biggest of smiles can't fill up someone's stomach.
- Knowing how they were sleeping on a dirt floor at that very moment, while I had a soft pillow under my head, made me feel incredibly guilty.
- But there's no reason to wait until I'm grown up when there's so much I can do now. So many Americans take so much for granted, so it's only right to help someone who has so little. That's why I'm sponsoring a four-year-old Dalit student, so Ayisath can have a good education all the way from the start.
- A little bit goes a long way — it's true. And I sure am glad I went such a long, long way to find that out for myself.