(Redirected from Anthony, Piers)
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I found that I simply couldn't take fantasy seriously, so it became humourous, and continued from there. I turned my home state of Florida into the Land of Xanth.
- As quoted in 100 Most Popular Genre Fiction Authors (2005) by Bernard Alger Drew, p. 11
For Love of Evil (1988)
- I retaliated by visiting on them all manner of mischief, but I concluded, after some centuries of chronic relapsing on their part, that rage and punishment was not the best way to hold a clientele. It is only the most primitive of mortals who is swayed by that sort of thing.
- JHVH speaking to Satan, about humans, after their worship of the Golden Calf
- I realized suddenly that I was in an impossible situation, and there was really no way out. No acceptable way. I could not go on — so I stopped.
- Alice, on her suicide