Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed: Revelations is a video game in the Assassin's Creed franchise, developed and published by Ubisoft Montreal. Throughout the course of the game, the three protagonists from the previous games are featured: Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Altaïr ibn La'Ahad, and Desmond Miles.
[Yusuf Tazim, the leader of the Turkish Assassin Order, greets Ezio.]
- Yusuf Tazim: Hoshgeldin, kardeshim! (Welcome, brother!) Unless the legend is a lie, you are the man I long to meet. Renowned master and Mentor, Ezio Auditore da la-la-la.
- Ezio: Prego? (Excuse me?)
- Yusuf: Forgive me. I have a hard time remembering that Italian gibberish.
- Ezio: Da Firenze. The city where I was born.
- Yusuf: Ah, yes! So, by your custom, I would be..."Yusuf Tazim da Istanbul". I like that!
- Ezio: Istanbul? Yet another name for this city?
- Yusuf: Evet (Yes), it is a local favorite. Come, Mentor da Firenze. I will show you around.
- Duccio: Mia cara (my darling)! The string of fate have drawn us together. Two Italiani (Italians), lost and alone in the orient. Do you not feel the magnetismo (magnetism)?
- Sofia: I feel many thing, messere (sir). nausea above all.
- Ezio: Is this man bothering you, Sofia?
- Duccio: Excuse me, messere (sir), but the lady and I- Ah! il diavolo in persona! (ah the devil himself!) Stay back!
- Ezio: Duccio. A pleasure.
- Duccio: Run buonna bonna! (dear lady!) Run for your life!
- Sofia: Who was that?
- Ezio: Un cane. (A dog.) He was engaged to my sister many years ago.
- Sofia: And what happened?
- Ezio: His cazzo (dick) was engaged to six others.
- Altaïr:I did not know him well as a father. He was an Assassin above all.
- Al Mualim: You, too, were born into this Order. Do you regret it?
- Altaïr: How can I regret the only life I have ever known?
[Abbas, shot by Altaïr's pistol, falls to the floor of the "Black Room". Altaïr slowly approaches him.]
- Abbas: I can never forgive you, Altaïr. The lies you told about my family, my father. The humiliation I suffered.
- Altaïr: They were not lies, Abbas. I was ten years old when your father came to see me. He was in tears, begging to be forgiven for betraying my family. Then he cut his own throat. I watched his life ebb away at my feet. I will never forget that image.
- Abbas: No...
- Altaïr: But he was not a coward, Abbas—he reclaimed his honor.
- Abbas: I hope there is another life after this one. Then, I will see him, and know the truth of his final days... And when it is your time, we will find you, and then...there will be...no doubts...
[Abbas Sofian dies.]
[The Piece of Eden is activated]
- Ezio: Desmond? I heard your name once before Desmond, a long time ago. And now It lingers in my mind like an image from an old dream. I do not know where you are, or by what means you can hear me. But I know you are listening. (he leaves his weapons) I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon. And here, at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit for a message that eludes my understanding. Who are we, who have been so blessed to share our stories like this? To speak across centuries? Maybe you will answer all the questions I have asked. Maybe you will be the one to make all this suffering worth something in the end. Now... listen...
[He touches Desmond to show him the nexus]