Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed: Revelations is a video game in the Assassin's Creed franchise, developed and published by Ubisoft Montreal. Throughout the course of the game, the player controls each of the three protagonists from the previous games: Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Altaïr ibn La'Ahad, and Desmond Miles.
[Yusuf Tazim, the leader of the Turkish Assassin Order, greets Ezio.]
- Yusuf Tazim: Hoshgeldin, kardeshim! (Welcome, brother!) Unless the legend is a lie, you are the man I long to meet. Renowned master and Mentor, Ezio Auditore da la-la-la.
- Ezio: Prego? (Excuse me?)
- Yusuf: Forgive me. I have a hard time remembering that Italian gibberish.
- Ezio: Da Firenze. The city where I was born.
- Yusuf: Ah, yes! So, by your custom, I would be..."Yusuf Tazim da Istanbul". I like that!
- Ezio: Istanbul? Yet another name for this city?
- Yusuf: Evet (Yes), it is a local favorite. Come, Mentor da Firenze. I will show you around.
- Duccio: Mia cara (my darling)! The string of fate have drawn us together. Two Italiani (Italians), lost and alone in the orient. Do you not feel the magnetismo (magnetism)?
- Sofia: I feel many thing, messere (sir). nausea above all.
- Ezio: Is this man bothering you, Sofia?
- Duccio: Excuse me, messere (sir), but the lady and I- Ah! il diavolo in persona! (ah the devil himself!) Stay back!
- Ezio: Duccio. A pleasure.
- Duccio: Run buonna bonna! (dear lady!) Run for your life!
- Sofia: Who was that?
- Ezio: Un cane. (A dog.) He was engaged to my sister many years ago.
- Sofia: And what happened?
- Ezio: His cazzo (dick) was engaged to six others.
- Altaïr:I did not know him well as a father. He was an Assassin above all.
- Al Mualim: You, too, were born into this Order. Do you regret it?
- Altaïr: How can I regret the only life I have ever known?
[Abbas, shot by Altaïr's pistol, falls to the floor of the "Black Room". Altaïr slowly approaches him.]
- Abbas: I can never forgive you, Altaïr. The lies you told about my family, my father. The humiliation I suffered.
- Altaïr: They were not lies, Abbas. I was ten years old when your father came to see me. He was in tears, begging to be forgiven for betraying my family. Then he cut his own throat. I watched his life ebb away at my feet. I will never forget that image.
- Abbas: No...
- Altaïr: But he was not a coward, Abbas—he reclaimed his honor.
- Abbas: I hope there is another life after this one. Then, I will see him, and know the truth of his final days... And when it is your time, we will find you, and then...there will be...no doubts...
[Abbas Sofian dies.]
[The Piece of Eden is activated]
- Ezio: Desmond? I heard your name once before Desmond, a long time ago. And now It lingers in my mind like an image from an old dream. I do not know where you are, or by what means you can hear me. But I know you are listening. (he leaves his weapons) I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon. And here, at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit for a message that eludes my understanding. Who are we, who have been so blessed to share our stories like this? To speak across centuries? Maybe you will answer all the questions I have asked. Maybe you will be the one to make all this suffering worth something in the end. Now... listen...
[He touches Desmond to show him the nexus]