Assassin's Creed (video game series)
Assassin's Creed is a historical science fiction action-adventure game series that takes place in 2012. The main console games in the franchise were developed by Ubisoft Montreal, while all games in the franchise are published by Ubisoft.
[Desmond sits in the Animus 2.0.]
- Desmond Miles: So, how does this work?
Rebecca shows him a needle connected to the Animus, and gives him a sympathetic look.]
- Desmond: Of course...
- Rebecca Crane: Deep breath...
[Rebecca "plugs" Desmond in.]
- Desmond: Agh!
- Shaun Hastings: Oh, what are you, a tiny child?
- Rebecca: [exasperated] Shaun!
- Shaun: Well...
[Desmond looks up at a statue of Altaïr]
- Desmond: [poorly imitating an Italian accent] Hey, wassa matta you, Altaïr?
- Rebecca: That's racist!
- Desmond: You're racist!
- Lucy Stillman: Really? This is what you guys are doing?
- Desmond: Oh no, God forbid I take a break! I've only spent the past three fucking weeks inside that machine!
- Lucy: No, no, you're right. Let's all screw around while the world falls to pieces!
- Desmond: Hey, this isn't easy, you know!
- Rebecca: Right, like we're all on vacation out here?
Duccio: Mia cara (my darling)! The string of fate have drawn us together. Two Italiani (Italians), lost and alone in the orient. Do you not feel the magnetismo (magnetism)?
Sofia: I feel many thing, messere (sir). nausea above all.
Ezio: Is this man bothering you, Sofia?
Duccio: Excuse me, messere (sir), but the lady and I- Ah! il diavolo in persona! (ah the devil himself!) Stay back!
Ezio: Duccio. A pleasure.
Duccio: Run buonna bonna! (dear lady!) Run for your life!
Sofia: Who was that?
Ezio: Un cane. (A dog.) He was engaged to my sister many years ago.
Sofia: And what happened?
Ezio: His cazzo (dick) was engaged to six others.