Atelier Iris II
- "Listen up you random encounter!"
- "I hate ghosts, you can't kick them"
- "Creation. That which, for the sake of life, has no beginning or end. Those who understand have all the power they need."
- "Dark. The playground of imagination. What brings fear may also bring comfort."
- "Dream. An intangible fog that surrounds human life. But without it, none can exist."
- "Fire. The source of progress. The power to improve human life with good judgment or impair it with bad judgment."
- "Fragrance. The invisible beauty of eternal reminiscence."
- "Life. Like a glass, those that are filled to the brim are usually short."
- "Light. The source of human knowledge. Much like wisdom, light is not without limits."
- "Metal. The foundation of all alchemy. It's purpose is solely dependent on humans."
- "Poison. The sweet nectar of eternal rest. The gentle way to confront thine enemies."
- "Sound. That which gives life to experiences. Without it, existence may seem like a vast open desert."
- "Stone. Sealing the bond between humans and Mana. With the stone, eternal peace is possible."
- "Water. The sound of life. The power to give and take life, as determined by a single mana."
- "Wind. Eternal longing. Every landbound creature longs to ride the winds."
- "Wood. With coexistent growth, it is a shelter for life. Though it cannot speak it demands respect."
- Azure Azoth: "I awaken whenever Eden is in crisis."
What is this overwhelming feeling I have? Why must i do so much for Rie? But, before i knew it, Rie's soul was gone. I couldn't bring her any happiness or relief... Even though I come from a prestigious alchemist family, I can do nothing... My heart breaks from my disappointment. I shall revive Rie. But to do that, I must attain the power of Lilith using the Crimson Azoth. I know I must break Eden's seal to save Rie. That is my only purpose for living... If anyone finds this diary here... You must be a great and skilled alchemist. Here is the recipe for the Verdure Doublet, which has been passed down in my family. I hope the person who finds this will pass on this recipe in my place.