Austin & Ally
Austin & Ally is an American sitcom which first aired on the Disney Channel on December 2, 2011. The series was created by Kevin Kopelow and Heath Seifert, the writers and producers of the Disney Channel sitcoms Sonny with a chance and Jonas.
Rockers & Writers (2011)
- Ally: I can't believe he stole my song! He messed with the wrong girl!
- Trish: That's right! Get angry! Me likey!
- Ally: (Types something on her phone and it beeps.) There! Allycat109 doesn't like this video. Yeah! Whoo!
- Trish: Calm down before you type a frowny face and really hurt his feelings...
- Austin: Who am I kidding... My dad always said that my chances of being famous were one in a million....
- Ally: That's exactly what my dad said to me.
- Dez: You know what my dad always says? "Dez! Stop texting the dog!"
Kangaroos & Chaos (2011)
- Ally: I can't just spit out a song any time you want me to. Lyrics don't just flow out of me like a river after a rain of tears! Oh... That's good! (Runs over, grabs her book and writes it down)
- Austin: Hey, Ally. Maybe you should write that... so we can actually read it this time. (Ally glares at him)
- Dez: Yeah... Miss Calligraphy Camp... (Laughs at her)
- Ally: Oh. (Scribbles something in her book) Can you read this?
- Dez: (Looks at it) Yes, I can... And that is not a nice word!
- Ally: (Referring to the kangaroo in her practice room) Aww, he is so cute. (Stops walking towards him) Aww, I just stepped in kangaroo poop...
- Dez: Hey, don't just assume it was the kangaroo... Trish was in here earlier....
- Trish: (Smiles at him) I will smack those freckles right off your face...
- Dez: Someone needs to mop up all this Trish poop.
- Trish: Keep it up, and someone's gonna need to mop up all your freckles!
- Dez: My freckles are my friends! Can you say that about your poop?!
Secrets & Songbooks (2011)
- Ally: (Sees Austin and picks up a life-size Austin doll and begins to kiss it) Mwah, Austin. Mwah, Austin. Mwah!
- Austin: Uhh, Ally?
- Ally: (Turns around) Oh, hey Austin...
- Austin: Is that doll supposed to be me?
- Ally: Ummm, yes. I was just practicing what to do if you got bit by a poisonous snake. It could happen, ohhhhhh....
- Austin: Hey, Ally! (Walks in all sweaty and orange)
- Ally: Oh, hey Austin.
- Austin: Check out my fake tan...
- Ally: Ugh, I hate fake tans.
- Austin: Really? I did not know that! (Shows off his sweaty underarms)
- Ally: Ugh, almost as much as I hate sweaty guys...
- Austin: Also did not know that! (Dez walks in)
- Dez: Austin, you look different.
- Austin: Yeah, cuz I'm orange... and I'm sweaty....
- Dez: (Shakes his head) No...
Zaliens & Cloud Watchers [1.4]
- [a movie theater ushed accuses Austin & Ally of littering]
- Walter: Look what I found underneath your seat. Recognize this?
- Ally: Uh, yeah. It's popcorn.
- Walter: Ah-HAH! How would you know that if you didn't litter?
- Ally: Because we've seen popcorn before.
- Ally: Hi, Dez. What are you supposed to be? An alien zombie?
- Dez: No, a zombie alien. I'm a Zalien. Characters from my favorite movies of all time. Zaliens 1, Zaliens 2, Zaliens 3, Zaliens 4, Zaliens 5, Zaliens 7...
- Ally: [interrupting] Ah-ah-ah, you forgot Zaliens 6.
- Dez: Ugh, that movie stinks. I *wish* I could forget it.