(Redirected from Barbara seaman)
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Probably the easiest thing would be to vasectimize males at the age of 13 after freezing some of their sperm. Then you could unfreeze it only after they have enough money to support a child up to the age of 18.
- Sarah Boxes (1997-06-22). "The Contraception Conundum: It's Not Just Birth Control Anymore". The New York Times. Retrieved on 2008-02-09.
- Take assertiveness training, get paid what you're worth, join a consciousness raising group.
- "A Dozen Who Have Risen to Prominence". The New York Times. 2007-10-15. Retrieved on 2008-02-09.
- In response to the question “What do you think a woman's chief health concern should be?”