Barbershop 2 Back in Business
Barbershop 2: Back in Business is a 2004 American comedy film. It is a sequel to the 2002 movie Barbershop dealing with the impact of gentrification on the reputation and livelihood of a long-standing south Chicago barbershop.
- Directed by Kevin Rodney Sullivan. Written by Don D. Scott based on characters by Mark Brown.
- We goin' out, we goin' out like us.
- Well you couldn't go home if you wanted to!
- They can tear down all this mess around here.Change is a good thing.
Long as they ain't buildin' liquor stores and titty bars, I'm cool with it.
- Let me tell you all somethin'.
That's not a real barbershop. That's a fake, franchise, corporate version of a barbershop.That's why they got gimmicks. They ain't got no real character up in there. A real barbershop got real people, real conversation and most of all, real barbers, and that's what we got here.