Beavis and Butt-head Do America
Beavis and Butt-head Do America is a 1996 American animated road comedy film, based on the TV series Beavis and Butt-Head. It was produced by Paramount Pictures in association with Geffen Pictures and MTV Films, and co-written and directed by creator Mike Judge.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Chief, this just came in. Two days ago, Express Airways had a disturbance by someone calling himself Cornholio. Guess who matches the description.
- Well, look what we have here. You two make me sick. Book 'em, Bork.
- Are you threatening me? I am Cornholio!
- I am the great Cornholio! I'm a gringo! I have no bunghole.
- I am Cornholio! You will cooperate with my bunghole! For there is but one bunghole: the almighty bunghole.
- Hey, baby. I noticed you have braces. I have braces, too.
- This is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
- Muddy Grimes: Well, I'm gonna enjoy this. Any last words before I kill you?
- Butt-head: I have a couple. Butt cheeks.
- Beavis: Yeah, yeah. And, uh, and boobs. I just wanna say that again. Boobs.
- Muddy: I'm gonna blow ya both to hell, that's what I'm gonna do!
- Butt-head: Cool. Whoa. Hey, Beavis, that's that dude who's paying us to do his wife.