Beavis and Butt-head Do America
Beavis and Butt-head Do America is a 1996 American animated road comedy film, based on the TV series Beavis and Butt-head. It was produced by Paramount Pictures in association with Geffen Pictures and MTV Films, and co-written and directed by creator Mike Judge.
- Chief, this just came in. Two days ago, Express Airways had a disturbance by someone calling himself Cornholio. Guess who matches the description.
- Well, look what we have here. You two make me sick. Book 'em, Bork.
- Are you threatening me? I am Cornholio!
- I am the great Cornholio! I'm a gringo! I have no bunghole.
- I am Cornholio! You will cooperate with my bunghole! For there is but one bunghole: the almighty bunghole.
- Hey, baby. I noticed you have braces. I have braces, too.
- Directed at then-first daughter Chelsea Clinton
- This is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
- In reference to automatic-flush urinals
- Muddy Grimes: Well, I'm gonna enjoy this. Any last words before I kill you?
- Butt-head: I have a couple. Butt cheeks.
- Beavis: Yeah, yeah. And, uh, and boobs. I just wanna say that again: boobs.
- Muddy: I'm gonna blow ya both to hell, that's what I'm gonna do!
- Butt-head: Cool. Whoa. Hey, Beavis, that's that dude who's paying us to do his wife.
- Mike Judge—Beavis / Butt-head / Tom Anderson / Principal McVicker / Mr. Van Driessen
- Demi Moore—Dallas Grimes
- Bruce Willis—Muddy Grimes
- Robert Stack—ATF Agent Flemming
- Cloris Leachman—Old woman
- Richard Linklater—Tour bus driver
- Dale Reeves—President Bill Clinton
- Greg Kinnear—ATF Agent Bork
- David Letterman and Tony Darling—Mötley Crüe roadies
- Kristofor Brown—Man on plane / Man in confession booth / Old guy / Jim
- Eric Bogosian—Old Faithful ranger / White House press secretary / Strategic Air Command lieutenant
- Jacqueline Barba—Agent Hurly
- Pamela Blair—Flight attendant / White House tour guide