Bee Movie is a 2007 Golden Globe-nominated computer animated film starring Jerry Seinfeld, Renée Zellweger, Matthew Broderick, Megan Mullally, John Goodman, Chris Rock, Kathy Bates, and Patrick Warburton. Produced by DreamWorks Animation, it is directed by Simon J. Smith and Steve Hickner. Its title is a play on the term "B movie".
Barry B. Benson
- Thanks for the coffee. Sorry I couldn't finish it. If I did, I'd be up the rest of my life.
- You know I'm not attracted to the spiders! I know, with everyone else, it's the hottest thing, with the eight legs and all... I can't get by that face.
- Do you know what a Cinnabon is? It's bread! And frosting! And cinnamon! They heat it up! Really hot!
- [scoffs] "Tournament of Roses". Roses can't do sports.
- We're the only ones who make honey, pollinate flowers, and dress like this!
- My sweater is Ralph Lauren, and I have no pants.
- Barry why don't you use the stairs? Your father paid good money for those.
- Barry I told you, stop flying in the house!
- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Why is Yogurt Night so Difficult?
- Ahh, poo WATER!
- And for your information, i prefer sugar Artificial-Sweeteners, MADE BY MAN!!!
- BaroItalic textn: Three days of grade school, three days of high school--
- Adam: Those were so awkward.
- Barry: Three days of college... I'm glad I took that one day off in the middle and just hitc'Italic texthiked around the hive.
- Adam: You did come back different.
- Adam: Hey, did you hear about Frankie?
- Barry: Yeah.
- Adam: You going to his funeral?
- Barry: No, I'm not going to his funeral, everybody knows you sting someone, you die. You don't waste it on a squirrel. He was such a hothead.
- Adam: Yeah, I guess he could've just gotten out of the way.
- Martin: Our son, the stirrer.
- Janet: [extremely happy]You're gonna be a stirrer?
- Barry: Nobody's listening to me!
- Martin: Wait'll you see the sticks I have for you.
- Barry: I can say anything I want right now. I'm gonna get an ant tattoo!
- Janet: [ignores Barry] Let's open up some fresh honey and celebrate!
- Barry: Maybe I'll pierce my thorax. Shave my antennae. Shack it up with a grasshopper. Get a gold tooth, and start calling everybody "dawg"!
- Martin: We're still here, Barry.
- Janet: I told you not to yell at him. He doesn't have responsibility when you yell at him.
- Martin: Then why are you yelling at me?
- Janet: Because you don't listen!
- Martin: Argh, I'm not listening to this.
- Vanessa: My only interest is flowers.
- Barry: Our new queen was just elected with that same campaign slogan.
- Vanessa: Oh you poor thing. You two have been at this for hours!
- Barry: [sarcastically] Yes, and Adam here has a been a huge help.
- Adam: [asleep in an empty Cinnabon box]
- Mr. Montgomery: Mr. Benson Bee, I'm going to ask what I think the entire court here would like to know... what exactly is your relationship to that woman?
- Vanessa: [gasps]
- Barry: We're friends.
- Mr. Montgomery: Good friends?
- Barry: Yes.
- Mr. Montgomery: How good?
- Barry: Now hang on--
- Mr. Montgomery: Do you live together?
- Barry: Wait, that's not--
- Mr. Montgomery: Are you her little... bedbug?
- Vanessa: It's very hard to concentrate with that panicky tone in your voice.
- Barry: It's not a tone. I'm panicking!!
- Barry: So what do you say? Are we gonna be bees, or just Museum of Natural History keychains?
- Bees: We're bees!!!
- Random bee: Keychain!
- Barry: Then everyone follow me! Except Keychain!
- Barry: How about a suicide pact?
- Vanessa: How would we do it?
- Barry: I'll sting you, you step on me.
- Vanessa: That just kills you twice.