Beneath the Planet of the Apes
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The doomsday bomb. Another lovely souvenir from the 20th Century. They weren't satisfied with a bomb that could knock out a city. They finally built one with a cobalt casing, all in the sweet name of peace.
- Burn the planet to a cinder. How's that for your ultimate weapon?
- The only good human is a dead human!!
- Brutal butchery! I swear those responsible shall pay with torture and with death!
- I can't order them to do what the Lawgiver has forbidden! Ape shall not kill ape.
- He bleeds! The Lawgiver bleeds!!
- Those bloody fools! They don't know what they've got. They pray to the damn thing. If they shoot it off at some of those apes, it could set off a chain reaction in the whole atmosphere.
- The spirit of the Lawgiver lives. We are still God's chosen. This is a vision!! And it is a lie!!
- You ask me to help you?! Man is evil! Capable of nothing but destruction!!
- In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe lies a medium-sized star. And one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead.