Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui
- [to Nidhiki] You lost the right to call me brother long ago!
- Save the heart of Metru Nui the great spirit depends on you! Time is short, hurry Vakama!
- Save the heart of Metru Nui, find the Great Kanoka Disk!
- No Vakama. You are all Toa. I am Turaga Lhikan.
- Follow the light!
- I am proud to have called you brother... Toa Vakama.
- Do it.
- [after Krekka climbs a collapsing pillar] No... you fool!
- They are nothing but mere Matoran in Toa Armor.
- [after Matau shapeshifts into Krekka] I told you to go that way!
- Why do I bother?
- [climbs up a pillar] Nidhiki! This way!
- You told me to go the other way!
- [when Onewa controlling Krekka] Get Nidhiki, Get Nidhiki... Nidhiki!
- Time! That's exactly what the fake Turaga Dume said.
- [to Lhikan] Toa Lhikan?
- The Matoran! They're in danger. [tried to open the container, but it was empty]
- [after transforming into Turaga] This is the way of the Bionicle.
- [after Toa Lhikan is captured] NO... It's all my fault!
- United in Duty, Bound in Destiny. This is the way, of the Bionicle
- Vakama? Vakama?? VAKAMA?!? [Vakama wakes up] Another vision?
- [after Matau slams into a wall] Probably not.
- [sees a Kikanalo stampede] Kikanalo!
- [saw a statue shaped like Toa Lhikan] Vakama! The statue! Take it down!
- [as Nidhiki, confusing Krekka] You just let him slip passed you! Circle the other way back!'
- How about less vision-dreaming and more Toa-saving?!
- [in the Land of Unending Whispers] Hello? Hello, hello? This place seems to be deserted.
- Hello Metru Nui!
- Hey, Kikanalo, who's your mas- [Kikanalo growls] I mean... who's your partner?
- Toa Vakama:Amazing!
- Toa Onewa: Am I... a Toa?(
- Nidhiki: Do it.
- Kongu: Then again maybe it might work.
- Onewa: [laughs] Soon you'll be ready to play "Pin the Tail on the Ash Bear", record keeper!
- Lhikan: Careful with your words, Onewa.
- Nidhiki: You didn't let him get by you? [Matau shapeshifts into Nidhiki]
- Matau: [as Krekka] Maybe he sneak-passed! He went this way! [follows Matau]
- Toa Vakama: [saw the real Turaga Dume inside the matoran container] Turaga Dume!
- Turaga Lhikan: The true Turaga Dume, as I feared!
- Makuta: [as Turaga Dume] Too late Toa! [lets out an evil laugh and takes off his mask] The shadow has arrived!
- Turaga Lhikan: Makuta! You had sworn to protect the Matoran!
- Makuta: I shall. And when they awake... I shall be their great leader!
- Toa Vakama: Whenua, what can you see?
- Toa Whenua: [using his x-ray to find the Matoran] Matoran capulses ... thousands of them. They're down below! [riding on the vehicle quickly to get them]
- Makuta: [being injured while he was talking to Toa Vakama] If Toa Lhikan cannot defeat me alone, how could you?
- Toa Nokama: [five toa appear] Because he's not alone!
- Toa Vakama: You tell him sister! [other Toa said the same thing]
- All Toa : Unity! [using their powers at Makuta]