- Directed and written by Woody Allen.
- Who do you have to sleep with around here to get a Stoli martini with a twist of lemon?
- [mumbling to herself] t's fraught with peril. They gossip, you know, they talk. I saw Danny. Yes, did I tell you? He's getting married. A weekend in Palm Beach means I can wear... what could I wear? I can wear the Dior dress I bought in Paris. Yes, my black dress. Well, Hal always used to surprise me with jewelry. Extravagant pieces. I think he used to buy them at auction. It's so obvious what you're doing. You think I don't know. French au pair. ["Blue Moon" begins playing] This was playing on the Vineyard. "Blue Moon". I used to know the words. I used to know the words. Now they're all a jumble.
- He was a handsome guy with money. He was a smooth talker and pampered her. What's she gonna say? No?
- Augie: Some people, they don't put things behind so easily.
- Jasmine: The flight was bumpy, the food was awful. I mean, you'd think, first class...
- Ginger: I thought you said you were broke.
- Jasmine: [pause] Well, yes. I'm tapped out. Really, I mean the government took everything.
- Ginger: [pause] Well, you look great.
- Jasmine: Oh, now who's lying!
- Chili: Well how long you planning on staying with Ginger?
- Jasmine: No one wants to get out of here as fast as I do.
- Chili: [offended] I'm sure. This is a big comedown from what you're used to.
- [Hal buys Jasmine a palatial house]
- Hal: So what do you think?
- Jasmine: I love it! You shouldn't spoil me so.
- Hal: Well why not? Who else am I going to spoil?
- Augie: When your sister had all that money, she wanted nothing to do with you. Now that she's broke all of a sudden she's moving in.
- Ginger: She's not just broke. She's all screwed up.
- Ginger: You think Al is a step up from Chili?
- Jasmine: Anybody is a step up from Chili.
- Dr. Flicker: Have you ever gotten high on nitrous oxide?
- Jasmine: No.
- Dr. Flicker: It would remove your inhibitions.
- Jasmine: I don't really have any inhibitions.
- Matthew: Mom said you started screaming in the street.
- Jasmine: Anxiety, nightmares and a nervous breakdown, there's only so many traumas a person can withstand until they take to the streets and start screaming.
- Chili: She doesn’t care about you! She’s a phony!
- Jasmine: Can you please not fight in here? I don’t think I can take it. For some reason my Xanax isn’t kicking in.
- [Dwight kisses Jasmine]
- Jasmine: Oh! That's... sudden.
- Dwight: What's your reaction?
- Jasmine: My reaction is you can do it again if you want.
- [Jasmine returns to the apartment to see that Ginger and Chili are back together]
- Jasmine: Oh, for Christ sake! What's wrong with your self asteem? There's a world of men out there who never think about ripping the phone out of the wall!
- Ginger: Hey, leave him alone. You're always picking on him.
- Jasmine: No, you choose losers, okay. Because that's what you think you deserve. And that's why your living like this and that's why you'll never have a better life.
- Ginger: [tearfully] I'm living like this?! Because you married the biggest loser of all! And with your own sweet way! While he pissed away my one big chance to make a better life!
- Cate Blanchett - Jeanette "Jasmine" Francis
- Alec Baldwin - Hal Francis, Jasmine's ex-husband
- Sally Hawkins - Ginger, Jasmine's sister
- Bobby Cannavale - Chili, Ginger's fiancé
- Louis C.K. - Al, Ginger's lover
- Andrew Dice Clay - Augie, Ginger's ex-husband
- Peter Sarsgaard - Dwight Westlake, Jasmine's fiancé
- Michael Stuhlbarg - Dr. Flicker, Jasmine's boss
- Tammy Blanchard - Jane, a friend of Jasmine's
- Max Casella - Eddie, Chili's friend
- Alden Ehrenreich - Danny Francis, Jasmine's stepson
- Barbara Garrick - Diane, a friend of Jasmine's
- Emily Bergl - Hal & Jasmine's friend