Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan is a 2006 comedy film about Borat leaving his home in Kazakhstan to go to the USA and record a documentary at the behest of the fictitious Kazakh Ministry of Information. He leaves behind his mother and wife, bringing along his obese producer Azamat Bagatov.
- Directed by Larry Charles. Written by Sacha Baron Cohen, Peter Baynham, Anthony Hines and Dan Mazer.
- [Kissing Gesture Made to Woman] Very nice. How much?
- This is Natalya. [kisses her passionately] She is my sister. She is number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan. [Natalya holds up her trophy] Nice!
- [On the subway] Hello. My name-a Borat. I'm-a new in town. (A chicken falls out of his briefcase)
- [to audience members at a rodeo] My name-a Borat. I come from Kazakhstan. Can I say a-first, we support your war of terror! May we show our support to our boys in Iraq! May US and A kill every single terrorist! May your George Bush drink the blood of every single man, women, and child of Iraq! May you destroy their country so that for next thousand years not even a single lizard will survive in their desert!
- Borat: This-a my wife Oxana. She is-a boring.
- Oksana: What did you say about me, you skinny piece of shit?
- Borat: Please, not now.
- Oksana: Why don't you do something useful and dig your mother a grave?
- Borat: Look, there is woman in car. Can we follow her, get her and maybe have sexy time with her?
- Driving instructor: No! No, you cannot do that.
- Borat: Why not?
- Driving instructor: Because a woman has the right to choose who she has sex with.
- Borat: [incredously] What!?
- Driving instructor: Yeah, how about that?
- Borat: You joke, right?
- Driving instructor: No, there must be consent.
- Borat: Ha-ha-ha!
- Driving instructor: That good, huh?
- Borat: Not good for me.
- Borat: My wife make this cheese.
- Bob Barr: It's very nice.
- Borat: She make it from milk from her tits.
- [Borat and Azamat, staying at a bed and breakfast, have recently found out the owners are Jewish. In the middle of the night, Borat makes an entry in his video diary.]
- Borat: It is three in the morning, and I am in the nest of Jews. They have cleverly shifted their shapes; one of them has taken the form of a little old woman. You can barely see her horns! She has tried to poison me already. These rats are very clever. [hears a noise and turns on the light. He and Azamat see two cockroaches crawling under their bedroom door.]
- Azamat: Look! The Jews have shifted their shapes!
- Borat: [grabs a wad of cash] Oh God, how much shall I give them?
- Azamat: [panicking] I don't know! [Borat throws a dollar bill at the cockroaches] More! Give them more than that! [Borat throws more dollar bills at them] It's not working! Run! Run!
- Sacha Baron Cohen - Borat
- Ken Davitian - Azamat Bagatov
- Pamela Anderson - Herself
- Bob Barr - Himself
- Alan Keyes - Himself
- Luenell - Herself