The Bourne Supremacy (film)
(Redirected from Bourne Supremacy, The)
- What did I say, if I even feel someone behind me I'll bring this fight to your doorstep.
- She wouldn't want me to, its the only reason you're alive.
- I'm gonna ask you some simple questions. You're gonna tell me the truth or I swear to God I'm gonna kill ya
- Stop, stop! A week ago, I was 4,000 miles away, in India, watching Marie die. They came for me, and they killed her instead. This ends now.
- (last lines) Get some rest, Pam. You look tired.
- (sensing Jason Bourne standing behind him) I don't suppose it would do me much good to cry for help, huh?
- You're in a big puddle of shit, Pamela, and you don't have the shoes for it.
- You killed Marie. The moment you got into her car. The moment you entered her life, she was dead.
- I'm a patriot. I served my country
- You wanna go home? Find Jason Bourne.
- This game? You just lost it.
- What if I can't find her?
- If there's something you're not telling me I want it now before I send that girl out there, do you understand?
- Tom Cronin: He's making his first mistake.
- Nicki: It's not a mistake. They don't make mistakes. They don't do random. There's always an objective. Always a target.
- Pamela Landy: The objectives and targets always came from us. Who's giving them to him now?
- Nicki: Scary version? He is.
- Marie: Because sooner or later, you remember something good.
- Jason Bourne: I do remember something good. All the time.
- Pamela Landy: What if I can't find her?
- Jason Bourne: It's easy. She's standing right next to you.
- Jason Bourne: You killed Marie.
- Ward Abbott: You killed Marie. The moment you got into her car. The moment you entered her life, she was dead.
- Nicky: They know you were there.
- Jason Bourne: Stop, stop! A week ago, I was 4,000 miles away, in India, watching Marie die. They came for me, and they killed her instead. This ends now.
- Nicky: Jason, please don't hurt me.
- Jason Bourne: What were my words? What did I say? I said leave me alone.
- Nicky: Jason I know, I told them I believed you.
- Jason Bourne: I'm gonna ask you some simple questions. You're gonna tell me the truth or I swear to God I'm gonna kill ya.
- Nicky: [panicking while being interrogated by Bourne] Your first assignment was in Geneva...
- Jason Bourne: [slams Nicky against a wall] You fucking people!
- Jason Bourne: She wouldn't want me to.
[in reference to Marie, as he stands over Abbott with a gun in his hand as if to kill him]
- Jason Bourne: That's the only reason you're alive.
[Bourne brings his hand down, revealing he was holding a tape recorder to Abbott's head]
[holds a gun to both himself and Landy]
- Ward Abbott': I'm a patriot. I served my country.
- Pamela Landy: And Danny Zorn? What was he?
- Ward Abbott: Unlucky. Collateral damage.
- Pamela Landy: So, what do we do now?
- Ward Abbott: I'm not sorry.
- They should have left him alone.
- They stole his identity. Now he wants it back.
- They took away his identity. Now he wants it back.
- Matt Damon - Jason Bourne
- Franka Potente - Marie Kreutz
- Brian Cox - Ward Abbott
- Joan Allen - Pamela Landy
- Julia Stiles - Nicki Parsons
- Karl Urban - Kirill
- Gabriel Mann - Danny Zorn