Bowling for Soup
Bowling for Soup is an American pop-punk band.
- 1 Quotes from songs
- 2 Unsourced
- 3 External links
Quotes from songs
"Five O'clock World"
- "But it's a five o'clock world when the whistle blows
No one owns a piece of my time"
- "Tradin' my time for the pay I get
Livin' on money that I ain't made yet"
"Girl All the Bad Guys Want"
- "She likes the Godsmack and I like Agent Orange."
- "She'll never know that I'm the best that she'll never have"
- "Does a mullet make a man?"
- "Talk is cheap but I can't afford it"
- If I was a cat, and someone threw me off the roof to see if I would land on my feet, I would flip twice and land on my back. Just to piss them off.
"That's our new song, its called "Army of Freshmen blew my dad." - The Granada Theater, Lawrence KS on Get Happy Tour 2007
Quotes from 2005 UK Tour London Astoria
- Jaret-"This is the dirtiest bra I've ever seen and there's a long black pubic hair in it."
- Jaret-"Who brought a giant inflatable cock? It looks like a happy train."
- Jaret-"You go on bar crawls to get pissed, we go on them because we know that we wont get laid in bar A so we go to bar B."
Get Happy Tour 2007 Hammersmith Palaise
- upon seeing a sign in the audience
"Dude, that's got to be the coolest sign I've ever seen at a Bowling for Soup concert; 'Jaret has a big wiener' damn, that's funny and true!"
- "Shout if you love Bowling for Soup!"
<whole audience shouts>
"Yeah! Shout if you hate Bowling For Soup!"
<a small group of people shouts out>
"You know what? You're shit, but thanks for the money"
- "Cool, a topless woman floating towards me"
- "Wow, would you look at that, naked Steve"
Get Happy Tour 2007 Brighton Centre
- Jaret: "Hey, that guys got a g-string caught in his dreadlocks"
- Eric: "Over time it will form into a dreadlock"
- (Crowd Chants) : B F S, B F S, B F S
- (Jaret chants back) P E Nis, P E Nis
- Jaret: "Everybody look at this, there's a condom floating around and a bunch of guys trying to get it, because they think the penis is still in there... oh wait-oh somebody just-OH he almost got the penis! Keep the penis afloat!!"
From the Army Concert Tour at McCain auditorium
- Jaret: "Let's give it up for Everclear, for being so awesome."
- Jaret: "This next song is dedicated to the armed forces. It's called Hooray for Beer."
- Jaret: "Can we turn off Eric's mike in between songs?"
- Jaret: "How many handsome guys in the crowd?" [Only a few shouts reply.] "Wow, we need to start up a support group for low self esteem. 'Hi, I'm Jaret. I have low self esteem.'"
- Chris: "I know this is a PG show, but that shit was funny."