(Redirected from Bram Stoker's Dracula)
- A land beyond a great vast forest surrounded by majestic mountains and lush vineyards and flowers of such frailty and beauty as to be found no where else.
- The princess, she´s a river filled with tears of sadness and...heartbreak.
- I love you! Oh, God forgive me, I do!
- Can a man and a woman really do...THAT???
- (VO) (watching Lucy flirt with many suitors at the party) Lucy is a pure and virtuous girl. But, I admit that her free way of speaking shocks me sometimes. Jonathan says it is a defect of the aristocracy that they say what they please. The truth is that I admire Lucy, and I'm not surprised that men flock around her. I wish I were as pretty and as adored as she.
- (as light illiminates the chapel) There, in the presence of God, I understood at last how my love could release us all from the powers of darkness. Our love is stronger than death.
- Civilization and syphilization have advanced together.
- (about Lucy) She lives beyond the grace of God, a wanderer in the outer darkness. She is "vampyr", "nosferatu". These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but instead grow strong and become immortal once infected by another nosferatu. So, my friends we fight not one beast but legions that go on age after age after age, feeding on the blood of the living.
- (To Dracula) You tortured and impaled thousands of people, your war with God is over! You must pay for your crimes!
- We've all become God's Madmen. All of us.
- (to Mina) Is your ambitious John Harker forcing you to learn that ridiculous machine? When he could be forcing you to perform unspeakable acts of desperate passion on the parlour floor!
- Girl in carriage: Pentru că morţii umblă repede.
- Translation: For the dead travel fast.
- R.M. Renfield: Sângele este viaţa!
- Translation: The blood is the life!
- R.M. Renfield: I'm no lunatic man. I'm a sane man fighting for his soul.
- Bride 1: [After Dracula confronts the Brides for seducing Harker,] N-ai nimic pentru noi seară astă?
- Translation: Have you nothing for us tonight?
- Bride 1: [When Mina and Van Helsing are camped out side of the castle] Sora nostră.
- Translation: Our sister.
- Bride 2: [When Mina and Van Helsing are camped out side of the castle] Şi apoi venim noi!
- Translation: And then we will come!
- Mina: [When utilizing Dracula's power to command the weather] Vînt, adu-mi un dor de ducǎ!
- Translation: Wind, bring me wanderlust!
- Lucy: Come to me, Arthur. My arms are hungry for you, my darling.
- Jack Seward: (about Lucy's illness) Something just sucked [her blood] out of her and... flew away, I suppose?
- Van Helsing: Ja. Why not?
- Van Helsing: (about Lucy) Ja, she was in great pain; then we cut off her head, drove a stake through her heart and burned it, and then she found peace.
- Jonathan Harker: (choking into his wine) Doctor!
- Quincey Morris: And may I say that Miss Lucy is hotter than a June bride riding bareback buck naked in the middle of the Sahara!
- Arthur Holmwood: I would watch my colonial tongue if I were you.
- [after Dracula returns to the Castle to find Elisabeta is dead]
- Cesare: Sufletul ei nu poate să fie salvat. Ea este blestemată. Astă e legea lui Dumnezeu.
- Dracula: Renunţ! Renunţ la Dumnezeu!
- Cesare: Her soul cannot be saved. She is damned. It is God's law.
- Dracula: Renounce! I renounce God!
- [after Dracula discovers the brides have seduced John Harker]
- Bride 1: Tu n-ai iubit niciodată.
- Dracula: Nu-i adevărat. Şi eu pot să iubesc, şi o să iubesc din nou.
- Bride 1: You never loved.
- Dracula: It's not true. I too can love, and I will love again.
- Dracula: You will, I trust, excuse me if I do not join you. But, I have already dined, and I never drink... wine.
- Jonathan Harker: [looks at painting on the wall] An ancestor? I see a resemblance.
- Dracula: The Order of the Dracul, the Dragon. An ancient society, pledging my forefathers to defend the church against all enemies of Christ. Their relationship was not entirely... successful.
- Jonathan Harker: Oh. (chuckles) Yes.
- Dracula: (howls with anger as he draws a sword, holding it at Harker's throat) It is no laughing matter! We Draculs have a right to be proud! What devil or witch was ever so great as Attila, whose blood flows in these veins? Blood... (laughs a bit) is too precious a thing in these times. The war-like days are over. The victories of my great race are but a tale to be told. (tosses the sword on the table) I am the last of my kind.
- Jonathan Harker: (standing with a courtsey) I have offended you with my ignorance, Count. Forgive me.
- Mina: I want to be what you are, see what you see, love what you love.
- Dracula: Mina, to walk with me you must die to your breathing life and be reborn to mine.
- Mina: You are my love... and my life, always.
- Dracula: Then, I give you life eternal. Everlasting love. The power of the storm. And the beasts of the earth. Walk with me to be my loving wife, forever.
- Dracula: Do you think you can destroy me with your idols? I who served the cross, I who commanded nations, hundreds of years before you were born?
- Van Helsing: Your armies were defeated, you tortured and impaled thousands of people.
- Dracula: I was betrayed. Look what your God has done to me!
- Van Helsing: No! Your war with God is over, you must pay for your crimes!
- Love never dies.
- The Blood is Life.
- Gary Oldman - Count Dracula
- Keanu Reeves - Jonathan Harker
- Winona Ryder - Wilhemina (Mina) Murray/Elisabeta
- Anthony Hopkins - Abraham Van Helsing/Cesare
- Richard E. Grant - Dr. Jack Seward
- Sadie Frost - Lucy Westenra
- Tom Waits - R.M. Renfield