Bubsy was a character in a platform game much like the 2-D games of the early nineties similar to Mario and Sonic. The enemies and objectives of Bubsy Bobcat tended to vary from game to game, but Bubsy's comedic "purrsonality" remained basically the same.
Bubsy: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind
Released [US:January 1, 1993]
- What could possibly go wrong? ~Cheesewheels of Doom
- Did I mention I don't like heights? ~Forbidden Plummet
- More like a bridge too short. ~A Bridge Too Fur
- Hey, whatever blows your hair back! ~Fair Conditioning
- Hey, I thought I saw Elvis back there! ~Night of the Bobcat
- Shouldn't that be 'fearless'? Uh-oh... ~Our Furless Leader
- Well, it worked for Clint. ~The Good, The Bad and the Woolies
- Go ahead, make my day! ~A Fistful of Yarn
- My contract does not mention pain! ~Dances with Woolies
- Hey, I didn't write this stuff!!! ~Beavery Careful
- Next time, I get a stunt-cat! ~Rock around the Croc
- Is there a veterinarian in the audience? ~Claws for Alarm
- That's it! I'm outta here! You can't make me. ~Eye of the Bobcat
- What, and give up show business? ~No Time to Paws
- Somebody dial 911!!! ~Lethal Woolie
- Whoah, are you still playing this thing?! ~A Farewell to Woolies
Released [US:April 3, 1994]
- Nothing can stop me now!
- A penguin saved is a penguin earned.
- Do you believe in miracles!?
- I win! I win!
- I like it!
- Surely you jest?
- Pilot's license? What for?
- Who wrote this stuff?
- Another swine mess...
- Remember: I am a trained purr-fessional.
- Aw, nuts!
- Is there a doctor in the house!?
- Is the writers' strike over yet?
- Go for Baroque!
- That's it!
- Keep it up, JUST KEEP IT UP!
- I'll be back!
- I am not!
- Oh, yeah!
- You think so?
- The hamhocks strike back!
- This is definitely contagious.
- That's a neat trick.
- Keep this under wrap.
Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tails
Released [US:December 1, 1994]
- Oh sure, let's all torch the Bubster. ~Go Ask Alice!, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dummer and Alice Doesn't Live Around Here Anymore.; Alice in Wonderland
- Pilot's license? What for? ~Out on a Limb, Highly Stung and Jungle Furvor; Jack and the Beanstalk
- Keep it up! Just keep it up! ~Rushing Roulette, Desert Storm and Bubsy and the Beast; Ali Baba & the 40 Thieves
- Who do I look like? Flipper? ~Run Silent; Run Deep, Bubble Trouble and Reservoir Cats; 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Nothing can stop me now! ~Sugar and Spice, Rock Around the Choc and Cat on a Hot Chocolate Roof; Hansel & Gretel