(Redirected from Buddy holly)
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
The "Chirping" Crickets (1957)
- All of my love — all of my kissin’
You don’t know what you’ve been a-missin’
Oh boy - when you’re with me — oh boy
The world will see that you were meant for me
Buddy Holly (1958)
- Hold me close and tell me how you feel
Tell me love is real
- Words of love you whisper soft and true
Darling I love you
- Words Of Love
Quotes About Buddy Holly
- Buddy Holly and the Crickets had the most influence on the Beatles.
- Ian Whitcomb, Show 27 - The British Are Coming! The British Art Coming!: The U.S.A. is invaded by a wave of long-haired English rockers. [Part 1] : UNT Digital Library. Pop Chronicles. Digital.library.unt.edu (1969). Retrieved on 2011-01-15.
- And I just want to say that when I was sixteen or seventeen years old, I went to see Buddy Holly play at Duluth National Guard Armory and I was three feet away from him...and he LOOKED at me. And I just have some sort of feeling that he was- I don't know how or why- but I know he was with us all the time we were making this record in some kind of way.
- Bob Dylan in his acceptance speech for Best Album of the Year at the 1998 Grammy Awards[specific citation needed]