Call of Duty (series)
(Redirected from COD4)
Call of Duty 
- Capt. Price: [Being rescued from a prison] Well.. Goodness me, Americans! Made quite a racket didn't you? That's quite alright [grunts], I can still walk.
- Sgt. Moody: Elder, ever steal a car?
- Elder: Only when I need one, Sarge.
- Commissar: [addressing soldiers on a ferry to Stalingrad] Comrades, this day will be the proudest day you've ever lived! You will fight the fascist Nazi invaders with all your strength! For each and every fallen Soviet soldier, you will make them pay with ten of theirs. There will be no mercy for defeatists, cowards or traitors. Anyone caught deserting his post, will...be...shot! Remember, great Comrade Stalin's orders: Not one step backward. You will be well equipped for the battles that lie ahead. You will have food, water, weapons and plenty of ammunition. What did you suppose the Germans have? Nothing! Their supply lines are stretched too thin; their dash to the Volga has left them without the strength to bring us a proper fight. With our superior strength and numbers, and our boundless courage, victory is ours! We shall stop the Fascist invaders there - at Stalingrad! [The commissar is interrupted by German dive-bombers)
Call of Duty: Finest Hour 
- Soviet Commissar Viktor Durasov: Not one step back! Cowards and traitors will be shot! Do not count days! Do not count miles! Count only the number of Germans you have killed!
Call of Duty 2 
- Capt. Price: Well that's a spot of luck! Not bad McGregor, nice find! Right, listen up, we're finished here! Well done boys!
- Pvt. MacGregor: [carrying a crate of alcohol] Aye, I'll drink to that sir!
- Soldier 1: You hear that Norman has been sent home?
- Soldier 2: Lucky bastard.
- Soldier 1: That "lucky bastard" lost his leg.
- Pvt. MacGregor: Sir, are we there yet?
- Sgt. Carver: NO! Stop asking and watch for Jerries.
Call of Duty 3 
- Dixon: Alright, listen up. Today we're on a secret mission to get coffee and donuts. Problem is, the Germans drank all the coffee and ate all the donuts. So now, we gotta go kick their asses.
- CPL Keith: So, as I was saying. Only two things the Frenchies are any good at: surrendering, and kissing. Am I boring ya, Sergeant?
- Guzzo: [Addressing the squad] I'm Guzzo. One rule: You're no good to me dead. [He leaves]
- Soldier: [At Nichols] What kind of pep-talk was that?
- Huxley: You want inspiration, Private? Read a poem.
- Corporal Keith: [after Ingram and Marcel save Keith and Doyle] Jolly good timing, Major!
- Major Gerald Ingram: [gesturing to Marcel] Thank the quiet one, there. And not just for that save, he also gave us the plans for the Bosch's fuel depot.
- Keith: Or he's baiting a trap!
- Ingram: LaRoche trusts him.
- Keith: That makes one of us.
- Pierre LaRoche: Marcel is one of our most trusted men, corporal.
- Keith: That's not saying much.
- LaRoche: You seemed to like us well enough when we saved your lives. Perhaps next time we won't be as charitable.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 
- Gaz: Good news first. The world's in great shape. We've got a civil war in Russia, government loyalists against Ultranationalist rebels, and 15,000 nukes at stake.
- Cpt. Price: Just another day at the office.
- Gaz: Khaled al-Asad. Currently the second-most powerful man in the Middle East. Word on the street is that he's got the minerals to be top dog down there. Intel's keeping an eye on him.
- Price: And the bad news?
- Gaz: We've got a new guy joining us today, fresh out of Selection. His name's Soap.
- Cpt. Pelayo: I'm hit!... Keating is KIA! Hostiles moving in fast! I could sure use some help down here!
- Outlaw Two-Five: Hold on, we're coming to ya.
- Lt. Vasquez: We got 90 seconds, Jackson! Get the pilot! No one gets left behind! Jackson! Pull her out of there and get back to the LZ! Do it! [Jackson pulls Pelayo out of the helicopter wreck] Get to the Seaknight! We'll hold down these corners. Go!
- Outlaw Two-Five: Lt. Vasquez, this is Outlaw Two-Five, now would be a good time to get the hell outta here, over.
- Vasquez: Roger that, we're on our way!
- Command: Outlaw, this is Command. We have a probable nuclear threat in the capital. Proceed to the minimum safe distance until the all clear is given by the NEST team. [moments later, while the chopper is escaping the city] All callsigns, this is Command. We have a confirmed nuclear threat in the city. NEST teams are attempting to disarm. I repeat- [radio cuts out as nuke goes off]
- SSgt. Griggs [about al-Asad]: Well, we got that bastard.
- Cpt. Price: Still, he's not the one responsible for killing your Marines. Sorry, mate.
- Gaz: Imran Zakhaev, eh? That man's a ghost. Intel says he's gone underground.
- Price: Well I got a plan to find him.
- Griggs: I'm listening... daddy's boy!
- Price: Zakhaev's son. Commander of the Ultranationalist forces in the field... rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The loyalist Kamarov has got a location on the kid.
- Griggs: Uh, and the little punk will know how to find Zakhaev?
- Gaz: The sins of our fathers...
- Griggs: Heh, ain't it a bitch?
Call of Duty: World At War 
- Cpl. Roebuck: [after saving Private Miller from being executed by a Japanese soldier] Miller, you're alive! Thank God. We're gonna make 'em pay for what they've done.
- Sgt. Sullivan: [choking a Japanese soldier to death] Fuckers! [hands Miller a helmet and a pistol] Grab a rifle! We're gonna tear this place apart!
- [A group of Russian soldiers have cornered a German]-
- Russian 1: He wants mercy.
- Russian 2: You do not deserve mercy!
- Russian 3: What mercy did you show to our brothers?!
- Russian 2: [aims his gun at the German] Time to die!
- Russian 1: Wait! Wait! He may help us...
- Russian 2: Help us? He can die for us! [shoots the German in the head]
- Russian 3: Pff, mudak!
- Pvt. Chernov: This is not war, this is murder!
- Sgt. Reznov: This is how you end a war, Chernov!
- Commisar Markhov:Citizens of Berlin! A ring of steel surrounds your rotten city! We will crush all who dare resist the will of the Red Army! Abandon your posts! Abandon your homes! Abandon all hope! URA!
Call of Duty Black Ops 
- Viktor Reznov: [addressing the inmates of Vorkuta during the riot] Brave comrades of Vorkuta, the time has come to rise against our oppressors! Today, we show them the hearts of true Russians! We have all given our blood for the Motherland. We have answered her calls without question. We gave our youth, our hearts, our very souls for her protection. As brothers, we fought side by side against the German fascists. We crawled through dirt and blood and sand to achieve our glorious victory. Not for medals or glory...but for what was right. We fought for revenge...When Berlin fell, how did our leaders repay us? We returned not to the rapturous welcome...but to suspicion and persecution. In the eyes of our leaders we were already tainted by the capitalist West. Torn from the arms of our loved ones, we found ourselves here... this place... this, this terrible place. Here we have languished, with no hope for release... No hope for justice. We have toiled in Dragovich's mines until the flesh peeled from our bones... We have watched our comrades succumb to sickness and disease... We have been starved. We have been beaten - but we will not be broken! Today, we will send a message to our corrupt and arrogant leaders. Today, my comrades... Vorkuta - BURNS!!!
- John F. Kennedy: [talking with Alex Mason in a bunker under the Pentagon] We are in grave danger from the Communists. Our freedom...our very way of life is at risk. [pushes forth a folder with a photo of Nikita Dragovich, the main villain] Dragovich. I'm told you are the very best that we have, anywhere. You will need to be. Mr. Mason, take care of it.
- Mason: You tried to FUCK with my mind! YOU FAILED!
- Dragovich: You don't know ANYTHING...
- Mason: You tried to turn me against my own! You tried to make me KILL my own President!
- Dragovich: [smirking] Tried?