- [repeated line] Divine decadence.
- [to Sally Bowles] Doesn't my body drive you wild with desire?
The master of ceremonies
- Meine Damen und Herren! Mesdames et mesieurs! Ladies and gentlemen! Comment ça va? Do you feel good? Ich bin euer confrencier! I am your host!
- Leave your troubles outside! So life is disappointing? Forget it! In here, life is beautiful! The girls are beautiful! Even the orchestra is beautiful! [The orchestra plays.] Beautiful!
- And now presenting the cabaret girls! Heidi, Christine, Mouzy, Helga, Betty, und Inge. Each and every one a virgin. You don't believe me? Well, do not take my word for it! Go ahead, ask Helga! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Outside, it is winter. But here, it is so hot. Every night we have the battle to keep the girls from taking off all their clothing. So don't go away. Who knows? Tonight we may lose the battle!
- Natalia Landauer: You are a woman of many sexual experiences, I think.
- Sally Bowles: I'll say, darling. Ever since I was so high, men have found me irresistible.
- Fritz Wendel: Goddamn it!
- Brian Roberts: What?
- Fritz Wendel: I think I'm falling in love with her.
- Brian Roberts: Oh, I'm so sorry.
- Fritz Wendel: So am I.
- Sally Bowles and Brian Roberts are in bed together.
- Sally Bowles: Obviously, those three girls were-
- Sally and Brian together: -just the wrong three girls!
- Life is a cabaret.
- Everybody loves a winner!
- Cabaret... Winner of 8 Academy Awards!
- A divinely decadent experience!
- Come to the cabaret.
- Liza Minelli - Sally Bowles
- Michael York - Brian Roberts
- Fritz Wepper - Fritz Wendel
- Marisa Berenson - Natalia Landauer
- Helmut Griem - Maximilian "Max" von Heune
- Joel Grey - The master of ceremonies
- Helen Vita - Frost
- Oliver Collignon (Mark Lambert singing) - Nazi youth