Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla Rosemary; née Shand, previously Parker Bowles; born 17 July 1947) is the second wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to Queen Elizabeth II and a member of the British Royal Family.
- That a fine animal, sir. My name is Camilla Shand. Very pleased to meet you.
- Reportedly the first thing Camilla said to the Prince of Wales on meeting him at the polo match
- Author: Caroline Graham, Camilla and Charles: The Love Story, published in (2005), pg. 25
- I really need a gin and tonic.
- After half an hour of tea and small talk when Prince William met his father's partner for first time in July 1998.
- Smith, Rex: Newsweek, Volume 135, Issues 18-26 published in (2000), pg. 272
- Oh, it's quite all right, we curse quite a lot around here.
- To Sharon Osbourne, after rocker Ozzy's wife caused a stir when she told Camilla "I think you're fucking great" at Queen's Golden Jubilee Concert, Buckingham Palace, June 2002. Davies, Hugh: Four letters from Ozzy's wife fail to rock Palace- The Daily Telegraph (13 July 2002)
- English students don't spend much time on their studies. They're more interested in partying and having fun.
- The Duchess of Cornwall compares hardworking Pakistani students to the National Union of Students, October 2006.
- Guardian, 5 Nov 2006
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|