Casualty (1986–current) is the longest running medical drama series in the world. It is set in Holby_City_Hospital, a fictional city in SW-England, based on Bristol. Is is a sister show to Holby_City, also based at Holby City Hospital.
Series 13 
Public Services [13.09] 
- Max: And why do you think that?
- Sean: Because of the way you're looking at me.
Series 16 
The Morning After [16.11] 
- When Charlie is asked to admit the rumours about him and Jan being together
- Charlie: Yes the rumours are true... Patrick and I are engaged!
Series 21 
Walking the line [21.46] 
- Stitch:...but I do care when you lose focus. It might not be clear to those numpties in there but it's crystal clear to me.
- Guppy: Hang on, I didn't do anything wrong-
- Stitch: That's because I didn't let you. What happens when I'm not around?
- Guppy: That's not fair!
- Stitch: [pushes Guppy into a wall] Who said it was going to be fair?
Seize the day [21.47] 
- Dixie: [to Stitch]You've been behaving like a ****** all day.
- Stitch: to Kelsey Do I detect the morning after the night before?
- Kelsey: The morning after 8 pints with Dixie.
- After Stitch jumps into the back of the ambulance for a day with the paramedics.
- Stitch: Can I drive?
- Dixie: No.
- Maggie: Stitch, I think you are so out of order.
- Refering to tommorow's meeting with the Health minister.
- Stitch: Sorry Nathan, patients to treat. You'll have to count the paper cups yourself.
To Love You So [21.48] 
- Selena: There's a firearm, in the treatment room and Harry's in there...[rushes off to save Harry]
- Maggie: No..no...Selena!...no..oh my...
Series 22 
For Auld Lang Syne [22.19] 
- On phone with girlfriend, trapped with pregnant women in lift
- Adam Trueman : "No, I'm not shagging someone! That's a woman in labour!"
Sex and Death [22.25] 
- Harry: about Ruth’s suicide attempt. We did this. We failed her. We let these people work here and expect them to deal with the emotions of life and death. And there are those who slip through the net. And those that feel isolated. Those are the ones that we fail. It’s not going to happen again Tess.
- Ruth: A month rolls by, and I didn’t think it would be possible to work this hard and enjoy it so much. But it is. I love it. Thank heaven for coffee though.
- Ruth: Toby de Silva. A boy with a silver spoon in every orephus. My competition. Not much of a contest. A donut in human form.
- Zoe: I'm not planning suicide till I'm 60 or my boobs look like spaniel's ears
- Jeff: What time is it, Dix?
- Dixie: Oh, I don't know Jeffrey; what time is it?
- Jeff: IT'S BEER O'CLOCK!
The Great Pretenders [22.35] 
- Toby: Talk to me.
- Ruth: Is that supposed to be funny? What are you going to do? Talk me better?
Series 23 
All you need is love [23.31] 
- Alice: Have you ever tried to stop Kelsey getting drunk?
- Big Mac: Ah, yes, and I still have the bite marks
- Alice: What!
- Big Mac: Take one for the team, Alice
- [Ruth is very drunk, Kelsey is chatting up a stranger]
- Ruth [to the stranger]: Hi, I’m looking for a plus-one. Do you have a smart suit?
- Kelsey: This is my ex-friend Ruth and my soon-to-be ex-friend Alice.
- [Zoe arrives]
- Zoe: Evening ladies!
- Ruth: [hugging Zoe] Zoe! Zoe, what do I wear to a surgeons dinner? Well, what would Mr Jordan like me to wear?
- Zoe: Probably nothing. [they laugh] Someone’s had a bit to much to drink!
- Ruth: [whispers to Zoe] I’m going to be sick.
- Zoe: Lovely.
- [Kelsey is both drunk, and missing]
- Alice: We are in so much trouble.
- Alice: She’s going to miss her own leaving party, and she’s probably lying dead in a gutter.
- Zoe: That’s right Alice, you look on the bright side.
- At Kelsey's leaving party
- Jay: And that's the 3 rules of life according to Jay.
- Kelsey: Yeah, I can read!
- Maggie is seen
- Maggie: But you spelt breakfast wrong!
No Fjords In Finland - Part One [23.47] 
- Adam gets handed the paternity result of baby Harry and Jessica is anxious for the result
- Adam: And the father is… Charlie Fairhead.
Series 24 
Dawn of the E.D - Part One [24.02] 
- Adam finds Heather following the fire not moving
- Adam: Heather, hey Kitten say something
- Heather: Please stop calling me kitten.
Inconvienient truths [24.40] 
- Grace has arrived with a cut hand, she gives her details, written on a tissue, to Shona
- Grace: It's all there. And don't let any crackheads jump the queue
- [Shona types very slowly]
- Shona: There you are! All registered
- [Grace walks away]
- Shona: Plastic surgeon will be with you shortly...
- Polly finds Ella at the side of the road
- Polly: (to passer-by) Did anyone see what happened to her? No? So she just fell from the skies did she?
Unknown Episodes 
- Charlie to Megan
- Charlie: You're dying. But you're not dying alone.
- Woman: (About her husband having to wait) He's not drunk, mad or taking crack powder. So he's not priority.