Chad Ocho Cinco
- There are two things for Brother Harris this week. The bad thing is, he has to cover me. The good is he can save 15 percent by switching his auto insurance to Geico.
- On the highway, I hit a deer. I kept him. He's at home in the garage on the rafters. I'm going to use him for the celebration this weekend. He's a prop. They might suspend me for the last game, but I think this one is worth it. This is going to be the greatest celebration of all time, man. I actually use an animal.
- If you're going to do it, do it very cautiously. If you're going to ride a bike, ride it the right way. Don't speed. Do it for enjoyment. If you're going to bungee jump, have two cords in case one snaps. I don't ride anything. I just talk trash. That's it.
- (After kicking an extra point in a Bengals preseason game) Esteban' Ochocinco is back, the most interesting footballer in the world. Everyone has to remember, I've always said that soccer is my No. 1 sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now.
- I am the best receiver in the NFL.
- There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
- Man, they've got a better chance at finding Osama than stopping me tonight. I don't mean to be rude...
- Yeah, McDonald's? That's my supplement.
- I got a trivia question...How do you stop 85?
- Ocho Cinco: You are not gonna stop me I know your weakness.
Hall: Yeah? What is my weakness?
Ocho Cinco: You're a DB and you suck cocks too much.
- During a radio conversation with Atlanta cornerback DeAngelo Hall
- I gotta show em' how to eat right man, that's all...I got all five food groups. Pancakes, sausage-egg McMuffin, cinnamon roll, large orange juice... I just be juiced all day.
- It's crazy. The refs wanna see what I'm gonna do. That's when you know you're good. When the ref's want to see it, you know you doin' somethin' right.
- Last night, I felt like I wished I wasn't Chad Johnson. Last night, I felt like I wished I wasn't good. I had to keep from crying on the sideline because I wished I wasn't that good because I wouldn't be getting the attention I'm getting. I just want to catch the ball, that's it.
- But the same question still stands, year after year. How do you stop 85?
- Reporter: So Chad are you guaranteeing victory?
Ocho Cinco: Yeah that's right! I guarantee it. They undefeated, we tryin to get to .500. It's gon' be fun.
- Prior to a matchup with then undefeated Kansas City Chiefs during the 2003 Season