Child's Play 2
Child's Play 2 is a 1990 American horror film, the sequel to Child's Play, written by Don Mancini and directed by John Lafia (one of the original film's writers). It was released on November 9, 1990. Veteran actors Gerrit Graham and Emmy and BAFTA-winner Jenny Agutter, star as Andy's foster parents. The film also stars Christine Elise and Alex Vincent who returns as Andy Barclay as well as Brad Dourif as Chucky.
- Why fight it, Andy? We're going to be very close. In fact, we're going to be inseprable.
- You've been very naughy, Miss Kettlewell.
- Playtime's over.
- I promise I won't kill anyone else, okay? NOW OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!! LET ME OUT YOU LITTLE DICK!! LET ME THE FUCK OUT!!
- [musing a knife that has just replaced his hand] I hate kids.
- [Andy and Chucky enter the Good Guy factory] We're home.
- Just... DRIVE, before I kick your fuckin' teeth in!
- Eat dirt, Tommy. [laughs]
- Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back!
- NO! I'm turning human again?! If I don't get outta this body soon I'm screwed!
- If I don't get outta this body soon I'll be trapped in here! [Kyle stares at him] What are you looking at?!
- YOU LITTLE SHIT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! IT'S TO LATE I'VE SPEND TOO MUCH TIME IN THIS THIS BODY, I'M FUCKING TRAPPED IN HERE!!!
- Joanne: I was thinking maybe we should get something for Andy to make him feel more at home.
- Phil: How about some Valium?
- Andy: Where are we going?
- Kyle: Home.
- Andy: Where's home?
- Kyle: Andy, I have no idea.
- Mattson: What do you want me to do with the doll?
- Mr. Sullivan: Stick it up your ass.
- Tommy: Hi, I'm Tommy.
- Chucky: Shut up, you idiot.
- [Chucky punches Tommy]
- Tommy: [malfunctioning] I like to be hugged, I like to be hugged, I like to be hugged.
- Chucky: Hug this!
- [bludgeons the doll with a figurine]
- Chucky: Come on! Step on it!
- Kyle: Fine! We'll just get pulled over again! [latches her seat belt on]
- Chucky: Just shut up and drive before I kick your fucking teeth in!
- [Kyle suddenly stops the car, and Chucky flies out of the car and breaks through the windshield; Kyle looks around for a few seconds]
- Chucky: [pops out and pins the knife to the hood] Raaaargh! [Kyle reacts and accelerates the car in high gear] Unngh! YOU WOMEN DRIVERS!
- Brad Dourif Chucky (voice)
- Alex Vincent as Andy Barclay
- Jenny Agutter as Joanne Simpson
- Gerrit Graham - Phil Simpson
- Christine Elise - Kyle
- Grace Zabriskie -Grace Poole
- Peter Haskell - Mr. Sullivan
- Beth Grant - Miss Kettlewell
- Greg Germann - Mattson
- Raymond Singer - Social Worker
- Charles Meshack - Van Driver
- Catherine Hicks - Karen Barclay