The Froggy Apple Crumble Thunbkin
[after a stink sac explodes on Shnitzel]
- Mung Daal: Oh, Shnitzel! What did you eat, man?
- Chowder: I don't wanna be a boyfriend! Boyfriends have to do all kinds of weird stuff. Like write poetry and hold hands and hold hands, and be together forever! Forever's a long time!
- Chowder: I'm not your boyfriend!
- Mung: [in a Scottish accent] Don't eat that nurple!
- Gorgonzola: Why, old man?
- Mung: Because... because, it is calling out to me. I need that exact nurple.
- Gorgonzola: Uhhh...
- Mung: Here, here, I'll give you 10 dollops.
- Gorgonzola: 100 dollops!
- Mung: What is it with you kids? I'll give 20.
- Gorgonzola: 200 dollops!
- Mung: 50.
- Gorgonzola: 300 dollops.
- Mung: Oh, my golly! 75.
- Gorgonzola: 350!
- Mung: 80!
- Gorgonzola: 360!
- Mung: 85!
- Chowder: 800,000!
- Mung: Stay out of this! 85!
- Gorgonzola: 400 dollops.
- Mung: Four hun?!-- Okay, fine! 400 dollops! Now, give me that nurple! [leaves]
- Gorgonzola: I think I might need another nurple. Here's 5 dollops.
- Mung: 10 dollops.
- Gorgonzola: 600 dollops!
- Mung: Oh, I am so tempted to let you eat that nurple!
[Gorgonzola is sitting on a sack of money with Mung holding all the burple nurples.]
- Chowder: Thank you, come again!
- Mung: Shh! It's bad luck not to say the whole name. Now let me start over: Field Tournament Style Up And Down On The Ground Manja Flanja Blanja Banja Ishka Bibble Babble Flabble Doma Roma Floma Boma Jingle Jangle Every Angle Bricka Bracka Flacka Stacka Two Ton Rerun Free For All... Big Ball.
The Fire Breather
- Mung: Chowder, look what you've done! Now the animators are gonna have to draw all this fire! On top of that, you've ruined the souffle!
- Souffle: Why, Chowder? Why?!
- [Expolsive flatulence.]
- Chowder: Heh... sorry. [gasps] I can talk again! My tummy must've digested the peppers. I can cook again!
- Chowder: Oh, wait, it feels like I'm gonna... [explosive flatulence]
The Catch Phrase
- Chowder: Hey, what's this impossibly random poster that I see?
- Chef Holland Daze: WHAZZAM!
- Mung: [angrily] You heard me! Never - [points to cow udder] - that phrase again!
- Chowder: Wait, how'd a cow get in here?
The Belgian Waffle Slobber-Barker
- Mung: There's only one thing we can do! Get some protection.
- Truffles: You want I should call the cops?
- Mung: Not that kind of protection.
- Shnitzel: Radda Radda Radda?
- Truffles: No, not that kind of protection.
Paint the Town
- Chowder: I just want to be able to express myself! If I still wanna be an Icelandic heavy metal groupie, or drink out of the toilet, or completely cover myself in peanut butter and roll around in my sheets, then I should be able to! I'm not gonna listen to yoooooou anymore!
- Mung: That's it! Go to your room!
- Chowder: No! I don't want to. Smells like peanut butter in there!
- Mung Daal: If you don't march your butt to your room right now, then no third dinner for you!
- Chowder: [Horrified] NO THIRD DINNER?! YOU MONSTER!! [Walks to his room]
- Mung Daal: Sheesh! What's wrong with that boy? [To Truffles] I'm telling you he gets it from your side of the family.
- Truffles: What are you talking about? Chowder isn't even our son!
- Mung Daal: [Cries] I know.
- Mung Daal: (After arriving in Chowderland) Honey, you're not gonna believe what Chowder has done!
- Truffles: How do you know it's Chowder?
- Mung Daal: He signed his name on the lower right-hand corner.
- Chowder: For match of luggage. And out for incesticide!
The Flutter Pie
- Mung Daal: To keep it from flying away!
- Chowder: My butt saved us.
- Truffles: [yelling] I SAID WE'RE CLOSED!!!!
- Mung Daal: Chowder, nobody ever exploded having to go "number 1."
- Mung Daal: We Made it! And the water's perfect.
- Chowder: (sighs) Oh, yeah.
(Both Mung and Schnitzel relize that Chowder has peed in the ocean and they both swim away screaming as some fishes swim away screaming too)
The Dice Cycle
- Chowder: Oh, why was I cursed like this Mung? With such short legs? If only I had something to ride on. Something with two wheels. And with handlebars. And is red. And it's in the garage. Your Dice Cycle, I wanna ride your Dice Cycle.
- Mung Daal: Yes, I know what you're referring to and the answer is "No"! You'll wreck it.
- Chowder: No I won't! I swear on the soul of my poor dead cooking master!
- Mung Daal: I'm not dead.
- Chowder: You could be if you tried.
Endive's Dirty Secret
- Chowder: WHOA, THAT WAS Close!
- Mung Daal: You said it. Now let's skedaddle before those hounds --
- Shnitzel: [ Gasps ] r-radda!!
- Mung Daal : Shnitzel, what are you talking about?
- Shnitzel: Rad-da!
- Mung Daal: What? What do want me to look at? [ Gasps ] ew! it's endive! Oh, my lord! Oh, what is she -- !
- Chowder: Mung, what -- what -- who -- who -- why -- ! It's like some horrible accident! I can't look away!
- Mung Daal: Oh, if only I had a camera!
- Shnitzel: Radda, radda.
- Mung Daal: Thanks, Shnitzel. Good thing you carry this high-powered camera everywhere you go. [ Camera shutter clicking ]
- Ms. Endive: [ gasps ] No! [ Growling ]
- Mung Daal: Hey, guys, i wonder what endive will say when she finds out we captured her dirty secret on film?
- Both: Humina, humina, humina, humina, humina, humina.
- Mung Daal: What -- take more pictures? Shnitzel, this zoom lens is great!
- Ms. Endive: [ Growling ] MUNG! [ Breathing heavily ]
- Mung Daal: [ Chuckles nervously ]
- Ms. Endive: Give me that camera!
- Mung Daal: We'll give you this camera if you let us in your pool.
- Ms. Endive: Never! Give me that camera!
- Mung Daal: Woman, you will let us take a dip in your pool, or we'll show these pictures to everybody.
- Ms. Endive: You wouldn't dare.
- Mung Daal: Try me.
- Ms. Endive: No, forget it! I-i-i'm calling your bluff!
- Mung Daal: [ Sighs ] I didn't want to have to do it this way, endive -- really didn't. Everyone to the farmers' market!!
- Ms. Endive: [ Gasps ] no! no! no! No! no! no! no! no! no! [ Gasps ] my reputation will be ruined! Aah! Get back here! No! No! no! no! No! No! no! No! Wha?
- Mung Daal: Blah, blah, endive, blah, blah, blah! Check it out!
- Gazpacho: Mm-hmm. And what are we looking at? Mama, no! [ Gags ] [ vomits ] I'm all right. I'm not all right! [ Vomits violently ] That Ms. Endive, she's disgusting! And that picture of her is gross too. Bada bing, I've got a million of 'em!
- Ms. Endive: [ Breathing heavily ]
- Mung Daal: Well, hello, endive.
- Ms. Endive: Give it to me!
- Mung Daal: Unh-unh-unh-unh, i told you -- I'll let you have it when you allow us into your pool.
- Ms. Endive: I will never allow grubby cretins like you to frolic in my pool! Never!
- Mung Daal: Well, you leave me no choice. Endive pictures! Embarrassing endive pictures! Get your endive pictures right here! See what everyone is talking about!
- Ms. Endive: Okay, fine! I will allow you to use my pool just this once. But in ever want those pictures seen by anyone ever again!