|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Those have been the two biggest challenges of my life: trying to follow Radiohead, and trying to follow Brad Pitt.
- Alluding to his marriage to Gwyneth Paltrow
- Scaggs, Austin; Corbijn, Anton (2005-08-25), "COLDPLAY'S QUIET STORM". Rolling Stone. (981):40-46
- Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay's for people who know what life's about. They're always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed. Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They're generally just the world's best citizens. Maybe I'm biased, but I'm definitely right.
- In an interview with Andrew Denton on Enough Rope, 3 July 2006
- I think as people listen to the album more it'll become its own thing more, but it'll also become apparent how much we've plagiarised. To me, really, at the end of our album we should've had a bibliography.
- There's no reason not to stand for this song, come on, if you stand we'll buy you all ice cream
- Chris Martin, Live 2003
About Chris Martin
- Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has found his niche in making the sound of solitude a triumphant experience, like Good Will Hunting: The Musical.
- John Mayer from his January 1, 2005 column in Esquire magazine