(Redirected from Connery, Sean)
Sir Thomas Sean Connery (born August 25 1930) is a Scottish actor and film producer who is perhaps best known as the first actor to portray James Bond in cinema, starring in seven Bond films. He is a campaigner for Scottish independence.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I suppose more than anything else I'd like to be an old man with a good face, like Hitchcock or Picasso. They know that life is not just a popularity contest.
- Interview in the Saturday Evening Post (June 6, 1964).
- An open-handed slap is justified – if all other alternatives fail and there has been plenty of warning. If a woman is a bitch, or hysterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it.
- Playboy magazine, 1965.
- There are women who take it to the wire. That's what they are looking for, the ultimate confrontation. They want a smack.
- Interview with Barbara Walters, December 1987.