Cradle 2 the Grave
- Wrong kid! Defintely the wrong father!
- What the hell are you talking about?! This motherfucker has my baby!
- I'm so glad the angels kept you safe.
- Great. Fucking great.
- Since I'm totally fucked, who are you?
- Guess we both got what we wanted.
- He has a fucking army.
- I didn't come here to fight.
- They'll be destroyed.
- Sorry about your daughter. How old is she?
- You were lucky last time. You won't be lucky again.
- Holy shit! Is this Jackie Chan's office?
- [Ling's bald enforcer approachers his laser technician, rather than keeping Vanessa calm]
- Laser Tech: Hey, hey, get away from me. What're you doing.
- Enforcer: Relax, alright? Just seeing if I could help with something.
- Laser Tech: Well, you can't, it's very delicate equipment. So just stay away, alright? Stay away... From the truck.
- Enforcer: What?
- Laser Tech: [Angrily] Stay away from my fucking truck!
- Sona: [approaching with irritation] Okay, stop it.
- [Vanessa starts calling for her father in the campervan, which Sona glances at in annoyance]
- Enforcer: Backing away... [backs off] Backing away.
- [They walk away]
- Enforcer: Someone give the geek his Ritalin!
- Sona: At least he's doing his job, which is more than I can say for some people. [Referring to Vanessa] Tape her up and gag her. [Throws him a roll of duct tape and walks away]