Crash Canyon is a Canadian animated show. It tells the story of the community living at the bottom of a canyon. The Wendel family is looking for an original holiday by caravan but their trip ends sooner than expected at the bottom of a canyon in Alberta, Canada.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- (the Wendell family are inside the Roadside Sign Museum)
- Norm: The guidebook was right. This sign museum is awesome!
- Sheila: (groans) We'll be in the car!
- (Norm spots a 'closed' sign)
- Norm: A closed sign! (laughs) And they're open! It's funny because it's not true!
- Beverly: You're the new ones! You did this!
- (clicks her fingers, and Bjorn shows the Wendells the family cat, who has lost her two right legs. She falls sideways onto the floor)
- Beverly: That's not how a cat is supposed to work! You broke her legs with ... this!
- (shows the Wendells their license plate)
- Norm: Our license plate! It must have come off when we fell in! Oh, we're sorry. But, it's an event beyond our control, like Pluto losing its status as a planet or maybe...
- Beverly: Save it! Princess can't walk on excuses!
- (Norm and Sheila are inside the Manderbelts' house)
- Sheila: We have been waiting half an hour. I know because I've counted to ten 1800 times!
- (the Manderbelts' youngest son, Vaughn, comes in)
- Norm: Hello there, who are you?
- Vaughn: I'm Vaughn and you're not!