- "We appreciate that the frequent broadcast of the same, or similar, commercials can be annoying to some viewers. However, it is for the advertiser and broadcaster to decide how often a particular advertisement is shown." - Advertising Standards Authority, February 2005.
- "'Crazy Frog' is what the market persist on calling the character The Annoying Thing. I personally hate that name and deeply regret I didn't put a stop to that early on." - Erik Wernquist, April 2005.
- "From [the] reactions [to The Annoying Thing I've received] I think the absence of pants is a success (when it comes to annoyance). I will definitely keep them off." - Erik Wernquist, April 2003.
- "The Crazy Frog sound? That's my fault!" - Daniel Malmedahl, January 2005.
- "We don’t like the frog and it brings me out in hives. I go red. The point is that little thing should have its legs chopped off and I’d like to eat them in a restaurant." - Chris Martin, frontman for Coldplay, on his band's chart battle with the Crazy Frog in May 2005.
- "A ring ding ding ding ding, a ring ding ding dingdemgdemg, a ring ding ding ding ding, ring ding baa-baa." - Crazy Frog, from Axel F lyrics.