Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
- Betty: [after ruining the Rajin' Cajuns' fuel operation in Sea Haven] Nathan, there's something rattling under my hood; maybe I should head over to the repair shop and -
- [plane bursts into flame]
- Betty: AAH!
- Nathan: Yep. Better get that checked out.
- Betty: Good luck finding Big John!
- [Flies away]
- Nathan: [after saving Doc] What was that all about?
- Doc: They're trying to force me to sell my station so they can control Sea Haven's fuel supply!
- Nathan: Sounds like Thibodeaux's kinda racket; I'll see what I can do.
- Doc: You're a good friend, Nathan. Come with me to my station; I'll repair your plane
- Thibodeaux: [Nathan has jumped onto his plane, piloted by Thibodeaux, which he lost the previous night gambling] HEY! What're you doin'? Dis is MY plane now!
- Nathan: Yeah, well, ya win some...
- [grabs the cord of Thibodeax's parachute]
- Nathan: ... ya lose some!
- [Pulls cord and pilots the now-unmanned plane]
- Thibodeaux: [Parachuting] I STILL HAVE YOUR ZEPPELIN!