Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Transformers: Dark of the Moon is a 2011 American science fiction/action film in the Transformers film series, in which the Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the Moon, and race against the Decepticons to reach it and to learn its secrets. It is the sequel to Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. This movie is released theaters July 1, 2011 in United States.
Sam Witwicky 
- [To the boss at his new job] Mister, I saved your life twice. I can't tell you how, or when, or why, but I have done shit that matters and I'd just kinda like a job where I matter again.
Carly Spencer 
- [About her brother, who was killed in Afghanistan while serving in the British Army] What do you think, Sam? You think we'd rather have his medals or we'd rather have him?
Robert Epps 
- [On coming out of retirement to fight the Decepticons again] Because these assholes killed my friends too.
Charlotte Mearing 
- [To Sam] With all due respect, young man, I appreciate what you did. But you're not a soldier; you're a messenger. You've always been a messenger.
Seymour Simmons 
- Tell Megatron: let's tango.
- Rich bastards. I used to hate 'em!
- Years from now, they're gonna ask us: where were you when they took over the planet? And we'll say: we just stood by and watched...
Optimus Prime 
- We were once a peaceful race of intelligent mechanical beings. But then came the war, between the Autobots who fought for freedom, and the Decepticons who dreamt of tyranny. Over matched and outnumbered, our defeat was all but certain. But in the wars final days, one Autobot ship escaped the battle. It was carrying a secret cargo, which would have changed our planets fate. A desperate mission. Our final hope. A hope, that vanished.
- Mission Control: We are not alone after all, are we?
- Buzz Aldrin: No, sir. We are not alone.
- Walter Cronkite: We now have had confirmation of loss of signal from Apollo 11. Apollo 11 is on the far side of the moon...
- at Mission Control, someone turns off a transmitter to the news station]
- Mission Control: Neil, you are dark on a rock. The mission is a "go". You have 21 minutes...
- Megatron: Now, we need a truce. All I want is to be back in charge. Besides... who would you be without me, Prime?
- Optimus: Time to find out. (kills Megatron then turns to Sentinel)
- Sentinel Prime: Optimus... All I've ever wanted... was the survival of our race. You must see why I had to betray you. (Optimus picks up Megatron's gun)
- Optimus: You didn't betray me. You betrayed yourself. (cocks the gun and points it at Sentinel)
- Sentinel Prime: (realizing what's about to happen) NO, OPTIMUS! (Optimus shoots Sentinel in the back, flipping him over then shoots him in the head, killing Sentinel. Optimus drops the gun in disgust)
- Megatron: The city is secured. The humans cannot stop us!
- Sentinel Prime: As the afternoon falls, the rest of the Pillars will reach their launch positions.
- Megatron: This is the victory I promised you so many years ago where we rebuild Cybertron together.
- Sentinel Prime: I have deigned to work with you that our planet may survive! I will never work for you! And you'll be wise to remember the difference.
- Starscream: Oh my poor master. How it pains me to see you so wounded, so weak...
- Megatron: Spare me, you gaseous sycophant! You know what you are told which is nothing!
- Sam: Oh, here we go. Here we go. You see that? Judgment. Judging a man by his car. And you're gonna wave at him while he's judging me?
- Carly: What's with you? He's my boss. This job pays for our food, our rent.
- Sam: No I totally understand, I'm totally fine, I get it, I'm well fed. And guess what? I'm not your boy toy anymore. I got my big boy pants on; you see them? In the car, thank you duchess.
- Carly: Oh my God, are you threatened by him?
- Sam: (laughing) Threatened, What am I threatened by his money, his power, his good looks? None of the above. Check!
- Carly: God, your temper tantrums are so sexy.
- Sam: Get in the car, please.
- Carly: Sam, he's hardly the first man to ever smile at me I think I can handle it.
- Sam: Hold on, hold on, it's the smiling back part that gets me.
- Carly: No more smiles. never again, I promise.
- Sam: That works for me.
- Jerry: (Frantically, to Sam, in a bathroom stall) I'm Wang. Deep Wang. Deep Wang. You're not getting it! Deep Throat. Watergate? I'm talking code to you! Shhh! (Jumps up to peek out of the top of the stall, as someone enters) Damn it! Shhh! They watch and listen! I can’t go to the government, but you can! Because shit’s going down, son! It is code Pink, as in Floyd! Dark Side! Why do you think no one’s been up there since 1972?
- Sam: I know you're speaking English. It's just a very strange English. . . (stop, as Jerry pulls pants down) I'm gonna hit you.
- Jerry: I'm gonna hit you right back, son. (Drops pants, and pulls out some papers, rubbing them across Sam’s nose.) It’s my manifesto. They are whacking us out. Everyone who knows what’s on the dark . . . (Hears a noise, wispers) Your alien friends are in danger, you know, the good ones. It’s up to you.
- Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky
- Josh Duhamel as U.S. Army Lt. Colonel William Lennox
- John Turturro as Agent Seymour Simmons
- Tyrese Gibson as USAF Chief Robert Epps
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as Carly Spencer
- Patrick Dempsey as Dylan Gould
- Kevin Dunn as Ron
- Julie White as Judy Witwicky
- John Malkovich as Bruce Brazos
- Frances McDormand as Charlotte Mearing
- Lester Speight as Hardcore Eddie
- Alan Tudyk as Dutch
- Ken Jeong as Jerry Wang
- Glenn Morshower as General Morshower
- Elya Baskin as Cosmonaut Dimitri
- Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime
- Leonard Nimoy as Sentinel Prime
- Hugo Weaving as Megatron
- Tom Kenny as Wheelie
- Reno Wilson as Brains
- Charlie Adler as Starscream
- Jess Harnell as Ironhide
- Robert Foxworth as Ratchet
- Frank Welker as Shockwave/Soundwave
- James Remar as Sideswipe
- Francesco Quinn as Dino
- George Coe as Que (credited as "Que/Wheeljack")
- John DiMaggio as Leadfoot
- Ron Bottitta as Roadbuster
- Keith Szarabajka as Laserbeak
- Greg Berg as Igor