Devil May Cry
Capcom. Devil May Cry. Capcom Production Studio 4, Inc. PlayStation 2. (in English). (October 17, 2001)
- Trish: So, you must be the handyman who'll take any dirty job, am I correct?
- Dante: Almost...I only take special jobs, if...you know what I mean.
- Trish: You're the man who lost a mother and a brother to evil twenty years ago, the son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, Mr. Dante. Has the Sparda been
- Mundus: Fool! So sad that humans will always be humans, no more. Has the Sparda blood been spoiled over the ages? NOW DIE!!
- Mundus: Those eyes...deep in them I see the same light as in Sparda's eyes.
- Dante: Why my mother?
- Mundus: That useless being? If you need a mother, I can create it as many as you want. Just like, I created Trish.
- Dante: Silence!
- Trish: Looks like we have a winner.
- Dante: Jackpot!
- Trish: Dante! Dante, I...I...
- Dante: Trish...devils never cry...These tears, tears are a gift only humans have.
- Dante: I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with lighght!