Die Another Day
- [At the party in the ice palace of Gustav Graves] Vodka martini. Plenty of ice, if you can spare it.
- So you lived to die another day.
- Knowing who to trust is everything in this business.
- Colonel Moon: And how do you propose to kill me now, Mr. Bond? It's pathetic that you British still believe you have the right to police the world...but you will not live to see the day all Korea is ruled by the north!
- Bond: Then you and I have something in common.
- Bond: You know, you're cleverer than you look.
- Q: Hmm... still, better than looking cleverer than you are.
- Q: A new watch. This will be your 20th, I believe.
- Bond: How time flies.
- Q: Yes, well 007, why don't you establish a record by actually returning this one?
- Q: [hands Bond a big book] Why don't you acquaint yourself with the manual? You should be able to shoot through that in a couple of hours.
- James Bond: Hmm... [throws the book out of the car. The on-board shotguns of the car shoot the book into bits. Q looks shocked.] It just took a few seconds, Q.
- Q: I wish I could make you vanish!
- Chang: Hong Kong's our turf now, Bond.
- Bond: Well, don't worry. I'm not here to take it back.
- Q: Forgive my mentioning it, 007, but a perfect marksman isn't really supposed to shoot his own boss.
- Bond: Check the replay. You'll find he's dead and she's only got a flesh wound.
- Q: There's always an excuse, isn't there? 00-zero.
- Reporter: Are you going to try out for the British fencing team? We hear you have been training furiously.
- Gustav Graves: I never get furious. As we say in fencing, "What's the point?'
- Gustav Graves: Are you a gambling man, Mr. Bond?
- James Bond: If the stakes are right.
- Gustav Graves: Is $1000 a point too much? [Bond shrugs] Verity, care to make a bet?
- Verity: No thanks. I don't like cockfights.
- Bond: Can I expect the pleasure of you in Iceland?
- Miranda Frost: I'm afraid you'll never have that pleasure, Mr. Bond.
- M: Tell me what you know of James Bond.
- Miranda Frost: He's a 00, and a wild one, as I discovered today. He'll light the fuse on any explosive situation and be a danger to himself and others. Kill first, ask questions later. I think he's a blunt instrument whose primary method is to provoke and confront.
- Bond: You looked like a man on the edge of losing control.
- Graves: It's only by being on the edge that we know who we really are- under the skin. Take your Donald Campbell; 1967, the Bluebird, water speed record.
- Bond: Campbell died on his return run.
- Graves: Yeah, but he died chasing a dream. Isn't that the way to go?
- Bond: I'd rather not go at all. I see you don't chase dreams: you live them.
- Graves: One of the virtues of never sleeping, Mr. Bond. I have to live my dreams. Besides, plenty of time to sleep when you're dead.
- Kil: I'm Mr. Kil.
- Bond: Well, there's a name to die for.
- Bond: You know, I've missed your sparkling personality.
- [Zao punches him in the stomach.]
- Zao: How's that for a punchline?
- Zao: Why do you want to kill me?
- Jinx: I thought it was the humane thing to do.
- Miranda Frost: Hah! I can read your every move!
- [Jinx stabs Miranda with a knife embedded in a copy of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War"]
- Jinx: Read THIS... [kicks the knife in Miranda's chest] bitch!
- [Bond is about to get thrown out of a plane by Graves.]
- Graves: You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams... but my dreams can kill you! Time to face destiny!
- Bond: [yanks Graves' parachute cord] Time to face gravity! [Graves is sucked out of the plane and into one of its engines.]
- Pierce Brosnan - James Bond
- Halle Berry - Giacinta "Jinx" Johnson
- Toby Stephens - Gustav Graves
- Rosamund Pike - Miranda Frost
- Judi Dench - M
- John Cleese - Q
- Samantha Bond - Miss Moneypenny